+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UFC UFN 39 Weigh Ins & Extras

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    Bummed about the Craig/Camozzi fight.

As far as Fight Pass goes, I'm ok with cards being on it. They are trying to work out deals with tech like Roku too, so it should be on your TV soon. My real complaint is that the interface sucks, it's hard to find content, and a lot of it is still blacked out in the U.S.
    People just need to get HDMI cables and a laptop then it's on your tv

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    People just need to get HDMI cables and a laptop then it's on your tv
    That's a little bit too much effort to see a second rate fight card if you don't already have the stuff laying around. Not to mention the monthly fee. I think I'll pass. I think I'll fight pass. I'll be here all week. Be sure to tip your waitress.
    "He's got big balls. I like that." -Josh Koschek on Frank Trigg's balls.

I think Fight Pass has its benefits and downfalls.

My biggest complaint - No fighter search function. Fights are organized by either dates, events or playlists/collections. You cannot search *Nick Diaz* and watch all his fights.

My other complaint - The news programs or support shows they post are always past date for the event. Yes, sure it is cool you have all 100 countdown shows posted and a thousand other news shows but none of them are ever current. They should be posting all the news shows weekly.

Good things about Fight Pass - I can watch all the UFC/Pride/Strikeforce/EliteXC and so on at work without having copyright issues. The quality is good. Fight Pass events - not always the best cards but if it was not for fight pass they would not be available to fans as Fox did not have space for the extra events. The collections they post are fun and usually timed well to promote upcoming fights or highlight retired fighters. I can look up any fight with out having to watch a shitty stream or wait forever for it to download. Almost all UFC, Pride and Strikeforce events and fights.

Ten bucks a month is worth it in my mind but I dont know if I will keep it for the long run if they dont update the shitty format & layout.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Just download the event from some torrent. Yes, you will not watch it live, but what is the problem?
    Do not enter to the MMA websites to avoid watching the results of the fights, then download the event, watch it in HD completely for free and that's all!
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    Just download the event from some torrent. Yes, you will not watch it live, but what is the problem?
    Do not enter to the MMA websites to avoid watching the results of the fights, then download the event, watch it in HD completely for free and that's all!
    Watching sports is much better live for me for some reason. Also my centurylink service has been suspended twice for using torrents. Centurylink sucks.
    "He's got big balls. I like that." -Josh Koschek on Frank Trigg's balls.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information