Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: Alexander Shlemenko calls out Tito Ortiz, who accepts

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    19,081

    Default Alexander Shlemenko calls out Tito Ortiz, who accepts

    Alexander Shlemenko calls out Tito Ortiz, who accepts
    http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news...z-who-accepts/
    Bellator middleweight champion Alexander Shlemenko called out former UFC light heavyweight champion Tito Ortiz, in English and Russian, and wants to fight him on PPV.

    “Tito Ortiz, you say you want to fight May 17 on Bellator’s pay-per-view," said Shlemenko. "I will fight you. I will beat you. Tito, I respect you. But I must beat you because I’m champion.

    “I know that Tito Ortiz is in a different weight class. I know that Tito Ortiz is a light heavyweight. This is no problem for me. … Bjorn, make this fight for me because I am champion. I’m the best. I will make a good fight – ‘Fight of the Night.’”

    The Russian language portion of the highly-emotional call out was translated by top UG experts.

    "I'm a fighter from Russia," said Shlemenko. "I fight all my life and I never lose. soon I fight Tito Ortiz, and the world will see his defeat. Soon, the whole world will know my name."
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    World of Pain!
    Posts
    4,408

    Default

    Might as well. Who the hell else is Tito going to fight. Great fight for Alexander. No weight cut. Can't lose belt. Gets paid.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    13,224

    Default

    Whatevs....
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    1,075

    Default

    Can Tito train without getting hurt?
    You have to know what you don't know.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    13,224

    Default

    Nope
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.



  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Very far
    Posts
    9,477

    Default

    I wish Alexander stops acting in such arrogant way.

    "I am the best, I am the champion. I never lose". He should take some lessons from Fedor.

    Being said that, he definitely beats Tito.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    South of the border...
    Posts
    470

    Default

    ... and how exactly will beating a past his prime Tito... in Bellator... help the world know his name??

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sackville N.B
    Posts
    3,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SickNasty View Post
    Can Tito train without getting hurt?
    No, I'm fairly certain that at this point he's made entirely of glass. With that said, I think a fight with Bob Sapp would be better for him at this stage in his career.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginmortal View Post
    ... and how exactly will beating a past his prime Tito... in Bellator... help the world know his name??
    Umm because millions of people are going to watch it live on pay per view, duh.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    13,224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    Umm because dozens of people are going to watch it live on pay per view, duh.
    Fixed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.



  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sackville N.B
    Posts
    3,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Fixed
    I don't think it'll do that good.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •