Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Tuf Nations finale live discussion

i can perfectly see 3 rounds going to kennedy...but no way all 5. i was a close fight and i'll concede bisping lost, but no way will i ever admit all 5 rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by m1ckeykn0x View Post
    You're joking dude. Laying on Bisping. More like man handling him, dropping strikes, and gaining positions including mounts. Whatever man.

Well Kennedy just beat Bispings up. BISPING, the almighty legend, number 5 ranked MW in the world (a joke), had nothing for Kennedy. Limited punches and a deadly high kick that Kennedy could have died from. So Kennedy is one big step closer to a title shot like everyone else who beats Bisping, right?

Good job, Kennedy. America!

Good post fight interviews from both guys.
    Your man lov is creepy lol

Kennedy tried to pass. Got the full mount how many times? Landed some really good shots on the bottom. Bisping was obviously tired but still tried hard in the stand up. I really enjoyed the fight. Incredible to see a guy wrestle Bisping like that.

Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    Nice show of class from both guys.

Still some boring lay and pray.

Still an idiot. Fuck anyone who thinks Kennedy just lay and prayed Bisping.

Almost as funny as Bisping unable to do anything about it, even though he's done very well against highly skilled wrestlers before.

So Kennedy climbs up in rankings and Bisping slides down. Great.

Quote Originally Posted by VimyRidge View Post
    Kennedy tried to pass. Got the full mount how many times? Landed some really good shots on the bottom. Bisping was obviously tired but still tried hard in the stand up. I really enjoyed the fight. Incredible to see a guy wrestle Bisping like that.
    He did nothing with it though. He just blanketed Bisping. Agree it was impressive how he was able to control him and keep him from popping up. But that's it pretty much, Nothing else worth of note

Quote Originally Posted by m1ckeykn0x View Post
    Still an idiot. Fuck anyone who thinks Kennedy just lay and prayed Bisping.

Almost as funny as Bisping unable to do anything about it, even though he's done very well against highly skilled wrestlers before.

So Kennedy climbs up in rankings and Bisping slides down. Great.
    I guess you wish Kennedy was laying and praying all over you huh lol. Take it easy there princess

Still some boring lay and pray.

Quote Originally Posted by W.Silva>C.Norris View Post
    Ah, but you forget the rule of Bisping. If its a close fight, Mike has 7 days to rethink and decide he really won that fight. In the event that he feels he won, it automatically counts as a win, and his ranking goes up.
    that's the next interesting glimpse into the wonderland inside Bisping's head.

How is he possibly going to convince himself that he won that fight?
    He did nothing with it though. He just blanketed Bisping. Agree it was impressive how he was able to control him and keep him from popping up. But that's it pretty much, Nothing else worth of note
    Outstruck. Outgrappled. Outcontrolled.

4 rounds to one. I won't say dominated, because I don't think Bisping was ever close to being finished...but it's as definitive of a loss as Bisping has without being KO'd.

Kennedy overcame a very significant size disadvantage. Tonight at least, he is the better fighter.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

I really enjoyed the fight was far from layand prey 4-1 to Kennedy, piorer really impressed me again tonight he is an awesome fighter

Im not arguing Bisping won in no way shape or form. The fight was just very boring.

Thread Information