Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Tuf Nations finale live discussion

Anyone know the bonus winners yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    Anyone know the bonus winners yet?
    TUF Nations Finale bonuses: Poirier, Corrasani earn 'Fight of the Night' awards
    http://mmajunkie.com/2014/04/tuf-nat...-night-awards/
    Poirier and Corrasani earned “Fight of the Night” honors while Noons and Jimmo each won “Performance of the Night” bonuses.

Watch TUF Nations Finale's post-fight press conference on MMAjunkie
    http://mmajunkie.com/2014/04/watch-t...t-1030-p-m-et/

I always love watching Bisping lose. I wonder what his excuses will be for this loss.
    Last edited by Cat--Smasher; 04-16-2014 at 11:46 PM.

3. 04-16-2014, 11:44 PM

4. 04-16-2014, 11:45 PM

Anyone watching the TUF premier, an amazing come back fight tonight, worth the watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Anyone watching the TUF premier, an amazing come back fight tonight, worth the watch.
    Yes. Really felt bad for the guy. Twice he's come up short

Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    Yes. Really felt bad for the guy. Twice he's come up short
    I was thinking 'what the fuck' Winslow stop this fight... What a great come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Qball1974 View Post
    Your man lov is creepy lol
    Hey, what can I say? Kennedy showed who the man was tonight. I mean, he just beat Bisping of all fighters. That's pretty serious. Top 5, one of the best ever, remember? Everyone knows that. But anyway, Kennedy is the man tonight and Bisping was not.

Quote Originally Posted by VimyRidge View Post
    Kennedy tried to pass. Got the full mount how many times? Landed some really good shots on the bottom. Bisping was obviously tired but still tried hard in the stand up. I really enjoyed the fight. Incredible to see a guy wrestle Bisping like that.
    Yes. Bisping is known for his TDD and how he's done really well in the past against many skilled wrestlers. Sonnen could barely even get him down.

Quote Originally Posted by W.Silva>C.Norris View Post
    Ah, but you forget the rule of Bisping. If its a close fight, Mike has 7 days to rethink and decide he really won that fight. In the event that he feels he won, it automatically counts as a win, and his ranking goes up.
    Speaking of rules, maybe that's why Bisping was at a disadvantage tonight. He didn't have a chance to break any while getting taking punches and trying to stay off his back. Maybe Bisping could have pulled it off if he spit venom in Kennedy's eye and kneed him in the head while he was blinded on his knees. MAYBE. Good thing there is no way in bloody hell that Bisping can dispute this loss or he'd be talking a load of codswallop.

He did nothing with it though. He just blanketed Bisping. Agree it was impressive how he was able to control him and keep him from popping up. But that's it pretty much, Nothing else worth of note

This is what I think about your opinion. And that it is fucking stupid.

I guess you wish Kennedy was laying and praying all over you huh lol. Take it easy there princess
    Oh gosh. You know, I don't even know what to say to that. Stumped me. Ouch, it stings.

But you know what though, 1inthestinker?! I just realized it's Fucking Idiot Week. What are you going to do with all your free time? Maybe there's a Power Ranger marathon on TV!

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post

that's the next interesting glimpse into the wonderland inside Bisping's head.

How is he possibly going to convince himself that he won that fight?

Outstruck. Outgrappled. Outcontrolled.

4 rounds to one. I won't say dominated, because I don't think Bisping was ever close to being finished...but it's as definitive of a loss as Bisping has without being KO'd.

Kennedy overcame a very significant size disadvantage. Tonight at least, he is the better fighter.

rh
    dudez. you're like old, dirty sandpaper that won't stop rubbing itself all over everyones feelings. didn't you just see with your own 4 eyes, cause you wear glasses, cause your'e old, that Mr. Tim just put Bisping on the ground and all he did was lay on him? Kind of how 1inthestinker lays in his car bed with a bowl of goldfish?

what the fuck is grappling or puh-sish-uning? is that how you spell it out? and what does it matter that Kennedy just beat a bigger fighter? that doesn't mean anything if he didn't do anything at all. he just bored everyone to death. didn't you see Bisping throwing those super punches though? and man, he can really kick good.

Im not arguing Bisping won in no way shape or form. The fight was just very boring.

Mikey, are you by any chance.....drunk?...
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Quote Originally Posted by JPeezy View Post
    Another intelligent contribution by CTGreat.

I am enjoying this thread very much.
    USA! USA! USA!

Stealing is wrong!

lol

It's Mickey, just saying. Like Mickey Mouse? But Knox. One of the serial killers in the movie Natural Born Killers played by Woody Harrelson. Not a Disney movie.

No, i'm not.

Just bored as fuck and felt like screwing with some poor shmuck since there's nothing funny to read anywhere. I wish I got as many laughs out of this forum as I used to! You fuckers out there need to start saying funny shit again and making fun of stupid people. I still love all the original guys, and quite a few newer ones, that I've had the pleasure to share this shit with from the beginning.

I've been chilling out on the drinking lately. I find it funny how multiple people here in this forum view me as a crazy alcoholic and who knows what else. It just happens to be that I've always posted a bit of the partying and wild shit I take part in throughout the years. I am only 23 you know. Total alcoholic, psychopathic, drug addicted, slutty woman loving, troublemaking, dirty, old 23 year old that lives next to the beach and colleges. I'm terrible!

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    I am enjoying this thread very much.
    Wow, a rep? Gee, thanks! You know what you have to do to get one of those in here these days? It's way to graphic to even say without getting banned, but... if you go to moderators break room, you'll see. That is all. But wait a minute because I think Sakara is in there right now. Shh.

1inthestinker:

Last edited by m1ckeykn0x; 04-17-2014 at 01:50 AM. Reason: spelled letters wrong.

Thread Information