Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Tuf Nations finale live discussion

Quote Originally Posted by m1ckeykn0x View Post
    It's Mickey, just saying. Like Mickey Mouse? But Knox. One of the serial killesr in the movie Natural Born Killers played by Woody Harrelson. Not a Disney movie.

No, i'm not.

Just bored as fuck and felt like screwing with some poor shmuck since there's nothing funny to read anywhere. I wish I got as many laughs out of this forum as I used to! You fuckers out there need to start saying funny shit again and making fun of stupid people. I still love all the original guys, and quite a few newer ones, that I've had the pleasure to share this shit with from the beginning.

I've been chilling out on the drinking lately. I find it funny how multiple people here in this forum view me as a crazy alcoholic and who knows what else. It just happens to be that I've always posted a bit of the partying and wild shit I take part in throughout the years. I am only 23 you know. Total alcoholic, psychopathic, drug addicted, slutty woman loving, troublemaking, dirty, old 23 year old that lives next to the beach and colleges. I'm terrible!
    I was just ribbing you bro, although I never knew you were only 1 year older than me. I always asssumed that everyone here was at least 10 years older
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Quote Originally Posted by JPeezy View Post
    Another intelligent contribution by CTGreat.

2. Default

God you guys are young.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Quote Originally Posted by m1ckeykn0x View Post
    It's Mickey, just saying. Like Mickey Mouse? But Knox. One of the serial killers in the movie Natural Born Killers played by Woody Harrelson. Not a Disney movie.

No, i'm not.

Just bored as fuck and felt like screwing with some poor shmuck since there's nothing funny to read anywhere. I wish I got as many laughs out of this forum as I used to! You fuckers out there need to start saying funny shit again and making fun of stupid people. I still love all the original guys, and quite a few newer ones, that I've had the pleasure to share this shit with from the beginning.

I've been chilling out on the drinking lately. I find it funny how multiple people here in this forum view me as a crazy alcoholic and who knows what else. It just happens to be that I've always posted a bit of the partying and wild shit I take part in throughout the years. I am only 23 you know. Total alcoholic, psychopathic, drug addicted, slutty woman loving, troublemaking, dirty, old 23 year old that lives next to the beach and colleges. I'm terrible!

Wow, a rep? Gee, thanks! You know what you have to do to get one of those in here these days? It's way to graphic to even say without getting banned, but... if you go to moderators break room, you'll see. That is all. But wait a minute because I think Sakara is in there right now. Shh.

1inthestinker:

Hey we're the same age. I always thought I was the youngest one here besides jpeezy.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    Hey we're the same age. I always thought I was the youngest one here besides jpeezy.

Quote Originally Posted by CtGreat View Post
    I was just ribbing you bro, although I never knew you were only 1 year older than me. I always asssumed that everyone here was at least 10 years older
    It's good! I welcome everyone to take shots at me. Trust me people, I won't get my wittle feelingz hurted, bitches. That thing called joking and making fun of others is actually funny. People might remember that laughy thingy or whatever. Damn, you thought I was in my 30's?! Geez, why would you think that? That would make me as old as most of the old dudes in here! However, next to riv, I may as well be non-existent. Riv's age is the meaning of life and the mystery of the universe. No one will ever know. It could destroy mankind as we know it and maybe even set our world back to primitive times. Maybe summon aliens. Or delete our forum. Who knows. It's all a mystery.

Riv when he was 3 hours old:

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    God you guys are young.
    You're not even 30 yet, right? Oh wait, I think you are right at 30 if I remember right. 30 is like 50 when you're 24 or under. You're so old, you'll be wrinkling soon and wearing velcro. Yuck.

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    Wow. That must mean I am a genius then, huh?

EDIT: I saw that Uriah Hall called the fight lay and pray. What an idiot, too. I hope someone out-wrestles him in his next fight.

Leben thought it was a draw? He must be flying high.
    Last edited by m1ckeykn0x; 04-17-2014 at 02:23 AM.

"Lay and pray" is becoming way too over used... and I'm not talking about in the octagon. I don't see how anyone can call Kennedy's performance lay and pray. He worked to better positions multiple times. Getting to a better position to me is working. Laying in someones guard without trying to advance / strike is a stalling / lay and pray to me. Just a personal opinion.

I enjoyed the grappling, but I grapple. Definitely showed a good ability to pass and maintain superior positions. Thought Kennedy hit him with some hard shots.

Loved the poirier fight. Elias dominated wescott like Bruce Campbell in army of darkness, "hail to the king, baby"

Missed the prelims. Who won roop fight? Jimmo ko'd his guy? Saw noons ko bc they reshowed it. Damn they were on early.

Edit: looked them up.
    Last edited by MIZjitsZOU; 04-17-2014 at 09:18 AM.

ya im almost 25 and I assumed most here were Old Balls.. guess not lol

Kennedy constantly worked to sidecontrol then mount and threw shots so I was entertained by the fight

I wish I could have seen the McMann fight tho her face looked wicked at the presser

Just watched the fights, how did one judge give all 5 rounds to TK, second round was Bisping for sure. 50-45 shocked me, judge should be fired.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Fight Club View Post
    well now I've seen War Machine's dick. fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Ill go against the grain.
    Werdum via triangle
    Someone needs to cheer for those poor souls.

I'm 27.

I think the term lay and pray is kinda funny, because what's the guy praying for? If he lands a takedown, and is on top 99% of the time, he is gonna win. There is nothing that is up in the air about it. I guess he could be praying that his opponent doesn't learn how to wrestle in between rounds, but that's about it.
    USA! USA! USA!

Stealing is wrong!

Thread Information