Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: White: Winner of Browne vs. Werdum at UFC on FOX 11 fights Valasquez in Mexico

Default White: Winner of Browne vs. Werdum at UFC on FOX 11 fights Valasquez in Mexico

White: Winner of Travis Browne vs. Fabricio Werdum at UFC on FOX 11 fights Cain Velasquez in Mexico

UFC head honcho Dana White confirmed the news earlier today at the UFC on FOX 11 pre-fight press conference in Orlando:

"Yeah...as long as Cain's recovery is on course, then the fight will be in Mexico. I'm probably going to get in trouble for saying and announcing that."

Awesome, I hope Cain is in Orlando
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Damn I'm upset I'm missing this one. How often are UFC events in Florida Kevo? Also, I don't understand why Dana is still trying to use Cain as this big draw for Mexican fans. It seems as if they really don't care.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    Damn I'm upset I'm missing this one. How often are UFC events in Florida Kevo? Also, I don't understand why Dana is still trying to use Cain as this big draw for Mexican fans. It seems as if they really don't care.
    This is the 3rd one I can think of off the top of my head to come to Florida. And easily the best card. Bellator usually hits Miami once or twice a year.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    This is the 3rd one I can think of off the top of my head to come to Florida. And easily the best card. Bellator usually hits Miami once or twice a year.
    I remember a really bad card was in Miami like a year or two ago and attendance was poor so Dana said he'll never come back so my hopes have been low since moving down here haha. Even though it's illegal in NY there are is always one sometimes two shows in NJ.

TUF Nations Mexico?

The guy who had a draw with a Bellator fighter and was one shorts pull away from losing might be fighting for the UFC championship? Dana what are you thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by VimyRidge View Post
    The guy who had a draw with a Bellator fighter and was one shorts pull away from losing might be fighting for the UFC championship? Dana what are you thinking?

?????

Quote Originally Posted by 0mega1 View Post
    ?????
    Travis Browne vs Chieck Kongo he is referring to. That was a long time ago in a thin division if Browne somehow manages to win I think he deserves a shot but I don't think he stands a chance vs Cain.

I definitely agree he deserve a shot. Just a reference to the anti-Belattor crap from Dana. Ya, 3 and a half years ago, Browne has definitely improved, although Kongo's offensive wrestling has also improved.

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    Travis Browne vs Chieck Kongo he is referring to. That was a long time ago in a thin division if Browne somehow manages to win I think he deserves a shot but I don't think he stands a chance vs Cain.

Thread Information