Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: White: Winner of Browne vs. Werdum at UFC on FOX 11 fights Valasquez in Mexico

Fight Cain in Mexico? More like get fuckin mauled by Cain.

I don't see either doing much to Cain besides maybe some sub from Werdum.

Well if the tickets are not extremely damn expensive, then I am definitely attending the event. Hopefully it will be in late september, because the last september's saturday I do not have to work.

Browne will get crushed by Cain pretty quickly, he is not surviving the first round. Werdum is a much more interesting opponent, but I think Cain beats him aswell.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

3. Default

Cain sets too much of a pace for Werdum I think. Either fight _should_ be a win for Cain, but at HW, EVERYONE has a punchers chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    Well if the tickets are not extremely damn expensive, then I am definitely attending the event. Hopefully it will be in late september, because the last september's saturday I do not have to work.

Browne will get crushed by Cain pretty quickly, he is not surviving the first round. Werdum is a much more interesting opponent, but I think Cain beats him aswell.
    You're in Mexico?
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Yes, I live here.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    Yes, I live here.
    Oh interesting you are from Russia though correct? What caused the rare Russia to Mexico move?
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

7. Default

Dana White Breaks Down UFC on FOX 11, Reconfirms No Mexico Without Cain Velasquez
    http://www.mmaweekly.com/dana-white-...elasquez-video

UFC president Dana White was very happy with not only the turnout, but also the fights at UFC on FOX 11 on Saturday night in Orlando, Fla. After the fight, White broke down the card, praising Fabricio Werdum, reiterating the promotion’s commitment to only doing a major live event in Mexico when UFC heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez is ready to go, and questioning the decision in the Miesha Tate vs. Liz Carmouche co-main event.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

It's pretty impressive to note that Werdum is the only fighter in history to hold wins over both Fedor and Big Nog.

I think the Cain fight is really incumbent on how Cain is physically, coming off of the major surgery and layoff, right now he can only train one side of his body and I'll be interested to see how he'll approach Werdum, as I think that clinching and grappling are a risky proposal, but he definitely has the speed advantage. I see it as a closer fight than some I'm reading.

Also, I wonder if they'll rush to book Erik Perez in the co-main if he beats Caraway against a Faber or even title shot with Barao to get the most optimized Mexican content on the main card....

Thread Information