Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tim Boetsch Believes He Can Bully Luke Rockhold at UFC 172

Not to hijack but don't you think Tavares' grit makes him pretty tough for Bisping?

Honestly, he stuck it out in a fight with Romero where he was outgunned from the beginning and even looked like he tagged and staggered him once or twice.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

I think Bisping is almost at the downswing of his career, and there are a lot of hungry fighters in the UFC that would give him problems. Tavares would be one of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

I apologize for the hijack. but

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    OK, so a borderline top 20 then, at best. That could be interesting, at least, but I think Bisping is too slick for him, and wins by UD...if zuffa even makes that fight.

Where do you have the winner of Rockhold/Boetsch in your respective title races? I think a win would be big for Boetsch, but he'd still be 3 or even 4 wins away. I think Rockhold could be just one or two wins away. If Rockhold takes a dominant finish over Tim, I'd rematch Luke with Jacare for a potential title shot...I don't know that I've heard anything credible about an opponent for Vitor when he gets sorted out, but either one would be a strong post-TRT test for him. If Luke were to beat both of them, I can't imagine him not getting a shot.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

I have it ranked

Machida
    Belfort
    Jakara
    Kennedy

A win for Rockford would put him above Kennedy, but still 2 wins away from a title shot. I think a rematch between him and Kennedy or Jakara would be awesome, with Kennedy fighting the one left out.

Is there any word on when Belfort will be ready to come back?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

5. Default

Dana White doesn't guarantee Vitor Belfort's title shot after his come back
    http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/4/18...ght-title-shot

I haven't talked to Vitor since everything happened. I don't know if his fight for the title will happen this year. I haven't heard anything from him. He has to solve a lot of things before. He has to solve his problems, not us. If he is still the number 1 contender? I don't know, we will see what happens.
    When you're down.... you're down 4-Life

Thread Information