Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bisping & Rockhold at it again on Twitter

Default Bisping & Rockhold at it again on Twitter

Bisping & Rockhold at it again on Twitter
    Michael Bisping is a guy that seems to get under people's skin and previously has gone back and forth with fellow middleweight Luke Rockhold. Tonight they both picked it back up and have been going at it pretty good on Twitter:

@bisping: I remember @LukeRockhold calling me out. Maybe after his fight on Saturday we can settle this??

@LukeRockhold: I recall @Bisping telling me to win a fight before calling him out! Hmmmm

@bisping: ?@LukeRockhold I've won many fights.

@LukeRockhold: ?@bisping me too and Tim was one of them

@bisping: ?@LukeRockhold so now after calling me out all that time you don't want to actually back it up? Yeah thought so.

@LukeRockhold: ?@bisping I'm never opposed to #easymoney but first I have business sat. I'm out

@bisping: @LukeRockhold well best of luck. Maybe we talk after Saturday.

Rockhold was fairly classy, but made his point. If he wins, I can't imagine him looking for a bisping fight...Pip is on the fringes of the top 10, Luke would be on the fringes of top 5. If Luke loses, it would be a great bout.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Bisping is LITERALLY doing the Charles Barkley/Kenny Smith "Gone Fishin" routine following his loss.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

This is the kind of things that irritate me. If you didn't want to fight the guy before you shouldn't be calling him out after a loss.

I thought Rockhold would beat Bisping before and the fight against Kennedy only makes me feel even more certain that Bisping would get defeated.

Unless they're looking to do another TUF season with somebody who hates Bisping(and I think that's getting tired) and Luke can score some babyface exposure and maybe some PPV points(unlikely), there's nothing to be gained for him to fight a guy who isn't going to gear him up for a contendership matchup. Winner of Mousasi/Munoz at least would be coming off of a win, ditto winner of Carmont/CB and while I don't think Jacare is very much "next in line" and has looked brilliant lately, if he's waiting for any extended period of time and they don't pull the trigger on Jacare/Vitor, if I'm Luke, I ask for the guy who's on a tear and I've got a win over, that'll have a much better chance of scoring him a title shot.

Bisping.....needs to rebuild his record again with a Larkin or Camozzi level guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    Unless they're looking to do another TUF season with somebody who hates Bisping(and I think that's getting tired) and Luke can score some babyface exposure and maybe some PPV points(unlikely), there's nothing to be gained for him to fight a guy who isn't going to gear him up for a contendership matchup. Winner of Mousasi/Munoz at least would be coming off of a win, ditto winner of Carmont/CB and while I don't think Jacare is very much "next in line" and has looked brilliant lately, if he's waiting for any extended period of time and they don't pull the trigger on Jacare/Vitor, if I'm Luke, I ask for the guy who's on a tear and I've got a win over, that'll have a much better chance of scoring him a title shot.

Bisping.....needs to rebuild his record again with a Larkin or Camozzi level guy.
    He was talking on twitter about fighting Brad Tavares. I think that wiould be a good rebound fight.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

7. Default

Bisping can be the UFC champion from the twitter division.

Id love to see this matchup. Seems like bisping will fight a top contender then a can then a top contender then a can. He only wins against a can ! And Luke is no
    Can.

@LukeRockhold: I recall @Bisping telling me to win a fight before calling him out! Hmmmm
    Ha ha that's awesome

Kennedy and "The Count" were recently at it again on Twitter, as Bisping (yet again) lobbied for a fight against Luke Rockhold following the former Strikeforce Middleweight champion's victory over Tim Boetsch at UFC 172 this past weekend (watch video highlights here).

It's a fight in which Bisping feels he won't get humped, taking an obvious dig at the smothering style of fighting Kennedy employed to defeat him via unanimous decision. Not one to sit idle, the former Army Ranger fired back with a tummy tickler of a comeback.

His Tweet:

@bisping @LukeRockhold @ufc if you weren't so loose I would've been done sooner... FYI Luke will smash you too.
    — Tim Kennedy (@TimKennedyMMA) April 27, 2014
    http://www.mmamania.com/2014/4/29/56...el-bisping-mma

Thread Information