+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Andrei Arlovski returns to UFC

1. Default

I know he's more known for getting knocked out now, but man... Arlovski's offense is beautiful to watch:

And I would love to see him fight Overeem, regardless of rankings.
    ------------------

As much as an Arlovski mark I am, for my money the combo Rizzo used to put him down is one of my favourites in MMA history.
    Last edited by Fedorlei Gomipierre; 04-25-2014 at 05:33 PM.

4. Default

Here's mine:

------------------

Boy howdy, did Gouveia drop off the face of the planet or what? That's some real nice work by Nate right there....

I'm not butt hurt about it Sakara, you and KaleBarker were the ones to bring it up.

To Rivethead: No I don't consider Mir top 10, but the UFC does since he's ranked #10 on their rankings.

I'm glad to see him back, just gets old hearing about his chin when he hasn't been KO'd since 2011. While including that bogus NC call that would've been a TKO he's finished 5 of his last 7 wins. I don't think it'll hurt the UFC one bit bringing back in one of the more popular heavyweights in their history.
    "I AM THE PUNISHMENT OF GOD, IF YOU HAVE NOT COMMITTED GREAT SINS GOD WOULD NOT HAVE SENT A PUNISHMENT LIKE ME UPON YOU."

~ Genghis Khan

7. Default

Yes I brought it up because it was bad. Nothing more, nothing less. So how does that make me butt hurt?

Quote Originally Posted by MetallicKnight3X View Post
    To Rivethead: No I don't consider Mir top 10, but the UFC does since he's ranked #10 on their rankings.
    holy cow.

when was the last time a guy lost 4 in a row and was still ranked top 10?

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

wait....did you just say Genki Sudo unretired?

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    holy cow.

when was the last time a guy lost 4 in a row and was still ranked top 10?

rh
    I have no idea man. I'd at least put Struve at the #10 slot. Have no idea why they have Gonzaga ranked before him as #11, he's lost 2 of his last 3. Struve is coming off his first lost after his 4 fight win streak, probably his time away.
    "I AM THE PUNISHMENT OF GOD, IF YOU HAVE NOT COMMITTED GREAT SINS GOD WOULD NOT HAVE SENT A PUNISHMENT LIKE ME UPON YOU."

~ Genghis Khan

I like Arlovski, but he recently got his jaw broken by a guy who fought at ww. I see him having trouble competing. Has a chance to KO anyone, as long as he doesn't get caught first.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information