Thread: Gian Villante vs. Anthony Perosh in the works for UFC's debut in New Zealand

Default Gian Villante vs. Anthony Perosh in the works for UFC's debut in New Zealand

Gian Villante vs. Anthony Perosh in the works for UFC's debut in New Zealand

With a main event set, the UFC is working towards filling up its debut card in New Zealand.

A light heavyweight bout between Gian Villante and Anthony Perosh is in the works for the UFC's debut in Auckland, New Zealand on June 28, according to sources with knowledge of the situation. The promotion has yet to officially announce the fight.

Yesssss winable fight for my fellow Macarthur High school alumni. If he loses to Perosh though I can't see him not getting cut after he so badly gassed in his last fight and was probably losing the fight before that before he got that huge KO.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Maybe I will go and see this....

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    Yesssss winable fight for my fellow Macarthur High school alumni. If he loses to Perosh though I can't see him not getting cut after he so badly gassed in his last fight and was probably losing the fight before that before he got that huge KO.
    I wouldn't say he gassed due to his conditioning though, I think a lot of fighters would gas to repeated Fabio body shots....I think he can win this fight though

Quote Originally Posted by d-low View Post
    I wouldn't say he gassed due to his conditioning though, I think a lot of fighters would gas to repeated Fabio body shots....I think he can win this fight though
    If you watch his other fights that he lost though he gassed in similar fashion. I'm a little upset that Perosh is out I thought it would be a very winnable fight for Gian. I know nothing about Sean O'connell. He any good?
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Thread Information