Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: The Maine-iac wants onto UFC card in Maine

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    18,892

    Default The Maine-iac wants onto UFC card in Maine

    The Maine-iac wants onto UFC card in Maine
    http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news...-UFC-in-Maine/
    Magomedov just signed with the UFC, and Arlovski is back too. Now Sylvia wants to join them, fighting on the first UFC card in Sylvia's home state of Maine - UFC Fight Night 47 on Aug. 16.

    Via Facebook

    Tim Sylvia
    The UFC is going to be in Bangor Maine in aug. Please guys contact the UFC guys through social media. Dana white, joe silva, Sean Shelby, and Lorenzo fertetta, and bug them till your blue in the face and let them know you want to see the original Maine-iac on the card. I want to fight for my fans, friends, and family in one of my home towns it's a perfect fit.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    World of Pain!
    Posts
    4,339

    Default

    Three fight losing streak is a tough sell though.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    12,987

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Greater Toronto Area.
    Posts
    13,875

    Default



    I can see into Tim's future......

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sackville N.B
    Posts
    3,080

    Default

    Hey, anyone remember the time he crapped his pants in the middle of a fight?

    Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Greater Toronto Area.
    Posts
    13,875

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    Hey, anyone remember the time he crapped his pants in the middle of a fight?
    Ironically against ASSuerio Silva hahaha.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    9,224

    Default

    No one but him knew it. He just made the mistake of telling the story.

    I disliked Tim up until the absolute hatred of him became absurd. His ability to simply shut guys down pick them apart was admirable and completely underrated. He was beating the piss out of Nog when Nog was still an incredible fighter until he screwed up, he smashed Ricco at a time when he was touted as one of the greats, and he beat Monson's face into oblivion.

    All that said, no way does he get an invite back even if he had won 5 straight.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    No one but him knew it. He just made the mistake of telling the story.

    I disliked Tim up until the absolute hatred of him became absurd. His ability to simply shut guys down pick them apart was admirable and completely underrated. He was beating the piss out of Nog when Nog was still an incredible fighter until he screwed up, he smashed Ricco at a time when he was touted as one of the greats, and he beat Monson's face into oblivion.

    All that said, no way does he get an invite back even if he had won 5 straight.
    If I remember correctly Nog had to cheat to beat him, grabbing a hold of the glove to secure the submission.

    I remember thinking at the time that if it was the other way around Sylvia would have been decimated on the internet for doing that but pretty much Nog got off with it, which is pretty bad tbh.
    Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination.

    Oscar Wilde


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,876

    Default

    Tim Sylvia was bad ass in bis early UFC career. The guy was a killer until AA beat him.
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sackville N.B
    Posts
    3,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    No one but him knew it. He just made the mistake of telling the story.


    His shorts were falling down mid fight. We knew.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •