Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC 172 Discussion

LOL You would report, you stud you.. Anyway for the people bitching about Jones, if you don't like his fights, why watch him? I just have to LOL at the fucking babies that cry after every fight of his. Yes Glover got poked a in the eyes once, but 99% of the fight Jones was palming the top of Glovers head, well because he can. That's the shit you can do when you have an almost 85 inch reach. About the whining on here, that's why some rarely post here anymore
    Favorite Fights: Jonny Bones Jones, Wandy, Hendo, Cain, Matt Hughes, Melvin.

Most disliked fighters: Michael Bisping, Spankie Edgar, Alistair Overeem, Anderson Silva, Tim Sylvia, Chuck Liddell

2. Default

I didn't know you were in to guys?

Anyway for the people bitching about Jones, if you don't like his fights, why watch him?
    That's what we were discussing, not watching him.

Quote Originally Posted by FedortheCan View Post
    Yes Glover got poked a in the eyes once
    Once?

About the whining on here, that's why some rarely post here anymore
    Awe man, is that why? Are you the leader of the group since you are speaking for everyone? Do you Skype every night with this group?
    When you're down.... you're down 4-Life

Quote Originally Posted by Supe View Post
    What a bunch of whiny fags on this site. The outpouring of crying pussies just makes this site unbearable these days. Suck dicks
    How articulate of you.

LOL You would report, you stud you.. Anyway for the people bitching about Jones, if you don't like his fights, why watch him? I just have to LOL at the fucking babies that cry after every fight of his. Yes Glover got poked a in the eyes once, but 99% of the fight Jones was palming the top of Glovers head, well because he can. That's the shit you can do when you have an almost 85 inch reach. About the whining on here, that's why some rarely post here anymore

first of all your name sucks and second of all most of the people who left the board were the annoying idiots such as roaddawg.
    Last edited by IceCold48; 04-27-2014 at 12:53 AM.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    I didn't know you were in to guys?

That's what we were discussing, not watching him.

Once?

Awe man, is that why? Are you the leader of the group since you are speaking for everyone? Do you Skype every night with this group?
    You are such a hypocritical fuck. I could have "reported" you a couple times in this post, but I really don't care. You can have an opinion on a fighter. I just have to LOL at your pathetic waste of life because I know you love to puff out your chest to let it be known you reported someone. Keep on keepin on tough guy.
    Favorite Fights: Jonny Bones Jones, Wandy, Hendo, Cain, Matt Hughes, Melvin.

Most disliked fighters: Michael Bisping, Spankie Edgar, Alistair Overeem, Anderson Silva, Tim Sylvia, Chuck Liddell

5. Default

Language you dirty girl.

I could have "reported" you a couple times in this post, but I really don't care.
    Really? You could of? Do tell me how you could of.

And you showed me how much you don't care by both responding and telling me you don't care.

I just have to LOL at your pathetic waste of life because I know you love to puff out your chest to let it be known you reported someone.
    Dang I have a pathetic life? I would love to see what an un pathetic life looks like then. Please show me! Yours must be the best!

Oh also, show me where I've "puffed out my chest" and let it be known I reported someone. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Keep on keepin on tough guy.
    How is reporting someone being tough? I fail to see the equation?
    When you're down.... you're down 4-Life

Quote Originally Posted by JPeezy View Post
    The amount of butt hurt in this thread is epic. I think you guys just made me the biggest Jon Jones fan on the planet.
    Who ever thought we would be in full agreement on something. Butthurt must be contagious haha.

Jones utterly dominated Glover tonight and beat him where he was rumored to be stronger. Jones did nothing but praise and shower Glover in admiration after the fight, yet he is a classes douche. The butthurt is insurmountable, I suggest you haters buy sharper razors for the next Jones fight.
    Last edited by CtGreat; 04-27-2014 at 01:20 AM.
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

I'm at the same point with Jon Jones as I am with the Miami Heat. I don't want them to win, but I don't care if they win, I expect them too. The only thing I took away from the fight was that Jon really needs to close his hands when he's just leaving them out to gauge distance. Outside of that, Glover had nothing for Jones.

Obviously Gus/Jones happens, then you gotta think DC if he beats Hendo. I'd love to see a Rumble fight Evans but considering Evans doesn't fight his team mates, I doubt we'll see that anytime soon.

Then stop posting all together, that'd sure as hell solve it.

Quote Originally Posted by Supe View Post
    What a bunch of whiny fags on this site. The outpouring of crying pussies just makes this site unbearable these days. Suck dicks
    I remember my first beer.

Thread Information