Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: 10 Reasons Why Jon Jones is Hated

Quote Originally Posted by RearNakedStroke View Post
    Good job on the article but I disagree with points 1 and 3. Then again a lot of people do believe that 151 got cancelled because of Jones and that he fights dirty and they hat him for it. So yeah, good post.
    Thanks alot dude. It was my first attempt at one and it's a little rough and could have been worded better here and there.

Like I said, I'm glad it got cancelled, because then I got to see a LHW title fight at 152.

And the general consensus around here seems to be most of the 'hate' for Jones is coming from the dirty stuff. I myself didn't even think it was that bad, until seeing all the gifs people put up, and that something has happened in nearly every fight, whether it's dirty or just unsportsmanlike.

Thinking of it though, 3 of the 4 events I've gone to (all the Toronto cards) have been main evented by Jones (140, 152, 165). Although I think I bought the tickets before any fights were announced.

I'm still absolutely floored that this thread is still alive and kicking. And has like over 150 comments, over 4000 views, and hasn't died out yet. I really never expected this when I wrote it, I thought maybe 100 people would view it and I'd get like 20 comments. Kudos to everyone chiming in on it
    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    I wanted to watch two fat guys stare at each other huffing and puffing

Oh, and on that Vitor kick. I don't feel it was dirty, because Jones was goofing around and would have got what he deserved if it landed and knocked him the fuck out.

He may be the reason for that rule change, that you can't put a hand on the mat to be a 'grounded' fighter, and it is now the refs call if you are actually grounded or not. I know alot of guys do it to avoid being kneed, but what he was doing with that crawling around shit was just ridiculous.

And yesssss, my rep is up to 750+. Now I can post more lol. (always wanted to keep rep above posts, if it even mattered lol). How the hell do you guys get that infinite rep anyways?
    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    I wanted to watch two fat guys stare at each other huffing and puffing

3. 05-01-2014, 04:40 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post

How the hell do you guys get that infinite rep anyways?
    Being awesome. Keep it up and you'll get there.
    Quote Originally Posted by zana1126 View Post
    I prefer to watch my grandmother fucking.
    Whatever floats your boat man...

Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    And yesssss, my rep is up to 750+. Now I can post more lol. (always wanted to keep rep above posts, if it even mattered lol). How the hell do you guys get that infinite rep anyways?
    dont neg riv. I miss my infinite rep....

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    BonesKnows how to lose all of his rep.
    Quote Originally Posted by zana1126 View Post
    I prefer to watch my grandmother fucking.
    Whatever floats your boat man...

Quote Originally Posted by disposableassassin View Post
    BonesKnows how to lose all of his rep.
    lmao that was actually a good one. Well played sir, well played haha

8. Default

I lost 10,000 rep points this last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    I lost 10,000 rep points this last time.
    feel free to share the love Sak. I was happy when i almost hit 4,000...you lose 10,000 like its nothing haha

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    Was Riv the only one to neg you when you had your last melt down (aka the Hilter affair) ? I get the feeling you got hit on multiple fronts for that one...

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Was Riv the only one to neg you when you had your last melt down (aka the Hilter affair) ? I get the feeling you got hit on multiple fronts for that one...
    Originally i neg'd riv and then he took all my rep away and left me with 0 or something like minus 3? i forget, then the hitler stuff happened and it went up and down from there. But originally, riv took it all away. I cant go back now and look, but from my recent rep part i see 3 negs and 2 positive reps. I think there was 2 more positive ones and maybe 3 or 4 more negs that i cant see anymore which were on top of the riv neg.

Its been up and down ever since.

Thread Information