Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: 10 Reasons Why Jon Jones is Hated

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    I lost 10,000 rep points this last time.
    I'm pretty sure it was 9.300 and change. It was half of your rep, which is a penalty of getting banned.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

It's a wonder I haven't been torpedoed yet lol

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    I'm pretty sure it was 9.300 and change. It was half of your rep, which is a penalty of getting banned.

rh
    Sakara=x-9,300

move one's bowels to a chicken coop. Kill chickens and pick up feathers. They blow the whistle on for 10 ea on forums. Also bury the bones you find.

John Hackleman: Jon Jones should 'stop being a douchebag' because it's not a very 'Christian' thing to do
    "The Pit" master told Fight Hub TV recently that if "Bones" is indeed behind all of the latest activity on his Instagram account, then it's a douchebag move on his behalf and he needs to be more Christian-like and show a bit more respect to the sport of mixed martial arts (MMA).

His words:

"I hope that Jon's not posting pictures or doing anything like that. I feel that is disrespectful if he is and not very humble and Christian of him and how he wants us to perceive him. I don't know, maybe it is his manager or someone in his circle trying to stir the pot or something but that is a douche move. If he (Jon Jones) did do it or does know about it, I would take them down and have some more respect and I hope it is not him, I have a lot of respect for him. If he knows about it, don't be a douchebag and do that. Take the pictures down, show a little more respect and treat this like a martial art."

Quote Originally Posted by SickNasty View Post
    What makes a non illegal move/strike dirty? For instance, may people feel like those knee/oblique kicks are dirty. I do not.
    There is nothing illegal about faking a glove touch then sucker punching your opponent, it's still dirty as hell.

To me dirty is something thats tough to put into specific words but you know it when you see it.
    Last edited by SwordofAres; 05-01-2014 at 11:39 PM.
    My Favorite Fighters

1)Gray Maynard 2)Dan Henderson 3)Minotauro Nogueira 4)Wanderlei Silva 5)Roy Nelson 6)Tim Boetsch 7)Mark Hunt 8)Shogun Rua 9)Lyoto Machida 10) Connor McGregor

Quote Originally Posted by SwordofAres View Post
    There is nothing illegal about faking a glove touch then sucker punching your opponent, it's still dirty as hell.
    is it dirty? or unsportsmanlike? One could argue both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    I'd say it is both.

Quote Originally Posted by initial_zen View Post
    I'd say it is both.
    The reason i ask is because touching gloves is a sign of respect and sportsmanship. After the touch its game on. For example, i dont think what Floyd did to Ortiz is dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    I don't know why you deny Jones being a dirty fighter you should just embrace it and stop kidding yourself. Like you said he isn't doing anything illegal and Jones pretty much acknowledged he is a dirty fighter with that instagram video. I know plenty of wrestlers who do dirty shit all the times like grabbing peoples dicks and this weird thing with rib cages that I can't explain and they have no problem admitting it.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Thread Information