Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: 10 Reasons Why Jon Jones is Hated

Quote Originally Posted by disposableassassin View Post
    Jon "pokes" jones
    Oh man that's awesome. Is this going to be a new thing? Can we make it a thing?

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    Won't be long before he goes full retard again and brings out the Hitler pics lol. Can he be related to Roaddawg and/or kimbo> rampage? Lots of similarities here.

Grasping at straws for whatever its worth. Poor kid lol
    Oh you're not still inmated? I could of swore you were...

WE ARE ALL WITNESS: JANUARY 3, 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    I have a theory that they're all secretly the same person just trying to take trolling to another level.
    Pretty much what I think. I mean ppl as stupid as that are very special and for these forums to be blessed with 3 of these special individuals is very strange. Maybe their the offspring of incest or something, idk but something isn't right here lol

Ladies, please.

Stop the bickering.

Every time we have to inmate one of you clowns, Howie kills a puppy. One of the cute ones, with big paws and a spot over its eye.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Kill all the puppies!

move one's bowels to a chicken coop. Kill chickens and pick up feathers. They blow the whistle on for 10 ea on forums. Also bury the bones you find.

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    Ladies, please.

Stop the bickering.

Every time we have to inmate one of you clowns, Howie kills a puppy. One of the cute ones, with big paws and a spot over its eye.

rh
    Just keep that cute puppy and it's spotted eye away from Jones.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Just keep that cute puppy and it's spotted eye away from Jones.
    Easy, you're asking for pokesknows to go full retard

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    No one expected you to get the comparison 1intheass.

missed this earlier;

If Rondo had his fingers out and PURPOSELY jammed them in his eyes, most likely. Key word being purposely. Had it happened unintentionally, no, there wouldnt be a suspension.

You dont actually think Jones is doing this purposely do you...?

1intheass is the biggest Jones hater on this board. He takes fighter bashing to a completely new level in EVERY thread Jones' name comes up in. He will forever be 1intheass thanks to whoever said it a few pages ago. Literally LOL'd for a solid 5 minutes when i read it.

And laugh? You mean like this?

And I am and have been one of Jones biggest supporters on this board and even I'm saying it has gone pass the point of being ridiculous. I have no issue with certain open hand techniques. And I dont think Jones is aiming for the eyes. However what he is doing is throwing open hand jabs and reaching for a guys face with his fingers. Both are pretty dirty tactics. Is an inside leg kick dirty? No but if you cup check a guy once or twice and fail to do it properly then yes it becomes dirty.

Jones fails to keep his fingers out of his opponents eyes. He continues to do what ever that is so yes it becomes dirty. Especially putting his fingers on a guys face near his eyes.
    Last edited by The Return Of......; 05-05-2014 at 06:02 PM. Reason: damn droid autocorrect

Be it basketball, mma, or water polo. No matter the sport. Bonesknows....pokes.

move one's bowels to a chicken coop. Kill chickens and pick up feathers. They blow the whistle on for 10 ea on forums. Also bury the bones you find.

Thread Information