+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: 10 Reasons Why Jon Jones is Hated

Satanism.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    In the Tyler Bozaks?

And did you say schenanigans.....

I dont follow hockey, but are you telling me that guys actual name is Bozak? Cause if so consider my day, made!

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    Sarcasm?
    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Satire
    A bit of column A, a bit of column B. Although I think technically it has to be funny to be considered satire so maybe more A than B.

Quote Originally Posted by lwbrewer View Post
    In any sport people run the edge with the rules and go over it if allowed. Bones has been blessed with a very long reach, and the open hand even adds to it. With him being under Jackson I can see them not trying to change Jones tactics cause it works, but that doesn't stop it from being dirty. They all know Jones can get a point deducted and still win 3 of 5 rounds. So yes it falls on the no call ref's. You can useally tell when somebody who trains with dirty tactics and gets deducted in a fight for it how much it throws there game off.
    Absolutely - as per Riv's suggestion earlier repeat offenders should no longer receive the benefit of any doubt until they clean up their act. A disciplinary committee that monitors fighter behaviour - and patterns thereof - is also an excellent idea, so credit to whomever suggested that because I can't rememeber.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Satiacasm.
    Ill roll witht that. Jack, I was being Satiacastic.

Quote Originally Posted by disposableassassin View Post
    Satanism.
    Only on Tuesdays.

Quote Originally Posted by Goremire View Post
    I dont follow hockey, but are you telling me that guys actual name is Bozak? Cause if so consider my day, made!

Yes, his name is Tyler Bozak. Better know as Blowzak, or Flowzak depending on how much of a fan of his you are, and the maple leafs for that matter.

With that said, GO LEAFS GO....

I had lunch with a friend today, she's a big harry potter fan. She said "if bones was at Hogwarts, he'd be in Slytherin." She teaches Krav Magha, so she proceeded to show me what she'd do if someone left that arm hanging out like he does...aside from what she'd do to the open fingers, she indicated three different ways to attack the elbow and two to the armpit/rotator. It all seemed fairly legal, if breaking/dislocating a guy's elbow before he has a chance to submit is legal. Kind of like the oblique kick, but to a much, much weaker joint.

Legal, but irrevocably dirty.

It wouldn't surprise me if Goose, or Cormier, or anyone with a vested interest in the LHW strap is training variations of this.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

wait....did you just say Genki Sudo unretired?

Then it'd be a big problem and they'd be the "dirtiest fighter in mma".

Its sad this has gone on so long and not one point has been deducted. Any non champ does that as much as him and its enough to probably get dq'ed. Someone should just grab his fingers and snap them in half but that's illegal I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    Then it'd be a big problem and they'd be the "dirtiest fighter in mma".

Its sad this has gone on so long and not one point has been deducted. Any non champ does that as much as him and its enough to probably get dq'ed. Someone should just grab his fingers and snap them in half but that's illegal I believe.
    Small joint manipulation, like eye gouging, is a foul.

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    I had lunch with a friend today, she's a big harry potter fan. She said "if bones was at Hogwarts, he'd be in Slytherin." She teaches Krav Magha, so she proceeded to show me what she'd do if someone left that arm hanging out like he does...aside from what she'd do to the open fingers, she indicated three different ways to attack the elbow and two to the armpit/rotator. It all seemed fairly legal, if breaking/dislocating a guy's elbow before he has a chance to submit is legal. Kind of like the oblique kick, but to a much, much weaker joint.

Legal, but irrevocably dirty.

It wouldn't surprise me if Goose, or Cormier, or anyone with a vested interest in the LHW strap is training variations of this.

rh
    Of all of your strange analogies this might be the strangest haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Goremire View Post
    Small joint manipulation, like eye gouging, is a foul.
    Like the eye gouging Shogun got from Jones in the second round? Lol

I figured it was dirty. If not I think we'd see ppl prying chokes off by pulling ppls fingers back lol.

Bones .... Are you ducking my question or what?
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

10. Default

I think Bones is coming up with more clever ways to work ass in to 1inthachambers name.
    When you're down.... you're down 4-Life

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information