Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: 10 Reasons Why Jon Jones is Hated

Recent Rampage interview:

And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post

missed this earlier;

If Rondo had his fingers out and PURPOSELY jammed them in his eyes, most likely. Key word being purposely. Had it happened unintentionally, no, there wouldnt be a suspension.

You dont actually think Jones is doing this purposely do you...?

Would there be a suspension if Rondo did this game after game? Say Rondo poked 5 players in the eyes, a couple multiple times, over one season.

Purposely or recklessly, either way it is happening and it is dirty.

I am curious, in your view...

How many times does a fighter have to poke someone in the eyes for it to be an issue?

If a fighter has poked their opponent in the eyes in more fights than they have not, should that not be of concern?

^^ LOL crazy rampage. We're going to listen to crazy, old man rampage?

So he says you cant train for Jones "dirty stuff" yet at the end of the interview he says "i didnt know those knee kicks were legal, so ever since i fought Jones i train for it now" hahahahahah makes sense?
    Last edited by BonesKnows; 05-05-2014 at 12:54 PM.

You dont actually think Jones is doing this purposely do you...?
    It he doing it purposely? No of course not, why would he when he could lose from it.

Is he doing anything to avoid it happening? No of course not, refs have yet to dock him a point and only issue a verbal warning.

Is he doing it repeatedly, and to multiple opponents? Yes. Yes. Yes. YES.

Therein lies the problem, he's a repeat offender, yet the refs don't take that into account and he's given a clean slate at the start of every fight. So he can get a few free pokearoos in, and his opponent is hesitant to close the distance for fear of the poke of doom, which the ref tends to blink every time it happens.

JUGGS GOT YAAAAAAAAA

If you haven't watched I'm the Juggernaut bitch, go now to the youtube. You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    I wanted to watch two fat guys stare at each other huffing and puffing

Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post

Therein lies the problem, he's a repeat offender, yet the refs don't take that into account and he's given a clean slate at the start of every fight. So he can get a few free pokearoos in, and his opponent is hesitant to close the distance for fear of the poke of doom, which the ref tends to blink every time it happens.
    And its the refs job to enforce the rules inside the octagon. Like i said its part of the technique he uses. Would you stop throwing inside leg kicks because you can hit some in the dick? Or knees in the clinch because you could hit them in the dick. If the refs saw a problem with what he was doing the would enforce it and take points away - which they can 100% do and its totally up to their discretion in the heat of the moment, but they havent. And while we are at it, are foot stomps dirty?

i also lol'd at pokearoos.

Like i said its part of the technique he uses. Would you stop throwing inside leg kicks because you can hit some in the dick? Or knees in the clinch because you could hit them in the dick.
    Your logic amazes me.

So according to your statement above, you must not think Cheick 'Cup Check' Kongo isnt dirty either then cuz most of his low blows haven't resulted in point deductions.

Also, if it is just Jones technique which he is utilizing with reckless regards to other fighters safety, even though it has resulted in numerous eye pokes in the past, he is a piece of shit. Where is the sportsmanship? Where is the martial arts honor? Where are his Christian morals?
    Last edited by Cat--Smasher; 05-05-2014 at 01:10 PM.

And its the refs job to enforce the rules inside the octagon. Like i said its part of the technique he uses. Would you stop throwing inside leg kicks because you can hit some in the dick? Or knees in the clinch because you could hit them in the dick. If the refs saw a problem with what he was doing the would enforce it and take points away - which they can 100% do and its totally up to their discretion in the heat of the moment, but they havent. And while we are at it, are foot stomps dirty?

i also lol'd at pokearoos.

Yes, it's the refs job, and they do a shitty job of stopping him from poking. Maybe you would stop throwing leb kicks or knees in the clinch, IF you did connect and hit them in the dick a few times per fight and for every opponent. Either that or you would adapt your technique, or people would call you cock-knocker (or Kongo). Foot stomps, meh, I'm 50/50 on that one, same with the oblique kicks kind of.

And glad to get a laugh out of a the pokearoo. Awesome pic mang. I was hoping someone would post one lol.

JUGGS GOT YAAAAAAAAA

If you haven't watched I'm the Juggernaut bitch, go now to the youtube. You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    I wanted to watch two fat guys stare at each other huffing and puffing

Won't be long before he goes full retard again and brings out the Hitler pics lol. Can he be related to Roaddawg and/or kimbo> rampage? Lots of similarities here.

Grasping at straws for whatever its worth. Poor kid lol

Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    Won't be long before he goes full retard again and brings out the Hitler pics lol. Can he be related to Roaddawg and/or kimbo> rampage? Lots of similarities here.

Grasping at straws for whatever its worth. Poor kid lol
    I have a theory that they're all secretly the same person just trying to take trolling to another level.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Jon "pokes" jones

move one's bowels to a chicken coop. Kill chickens and pick up feathers. They blow the whistle on for 10 ea on forums. Also bury the bones you find.

Thread Information