Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: 10 Reasons Why Jon Jones is Hated

Or looking for some provocative Hitler pics to post

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Bones .... Are you ducking my question or what?
    Like Jones ducked chael.

Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    Or looking for some provocative Hitler pics to post
    Oh bby.

Did you get that by googling "provocative Hitler pics"?

A plethora of fighters have ticuando(spelling?) backgrounds, yet I can't think of a single fighter with a Krav background. It would be interesting seeing how effective it would be in real application.
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Quote Originally Posted by JPeezy View Post
    Another intelligent contribution by CTGreat.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    I think Bones is coming up with more clever ways to work ass in to 1inthachambers name.
    AssInTheChamber
    1AssTheChamber
    1InAssChamber

That all I got.

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    Of all of your strange analogies this might be the strangest haha.
    I can't take credit for it.

Quote Originally Posted by CtGreat View Post
    A plethora of fighters have ticuando(spelling?) backgrounds, yet I can't think of a single fighter with a Krav background. It would be interesting seeing how effective it would be in real application.
    From what I understand, it's impractical in a points-based contest, even worse than actual Sambo. It's about disabling as quickly and thoroughly as possible, and there would be a lot of fouls. She's about 115lbs, I've seen her seriously fuck up a 200+lb guy who'd had some "traning" in "UFC."

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Goremire View Post
    AssInTheChamber
    1AssTheChamber
    1InAssChamber

That all I got.
    I'm confused. Do we expect him to take more than one in the ass? Because that's a lot to ask of anyone.

I, for one, salute anyone willing to let me put my penis in them. And I thank them for not having another penis in there when I arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    I'm confused. Do we expect him to take more than one in the ass? Because that's a lot to ask of anyone.

I, for one, salute anyone willing to let me put my penis in them. And I thank them for not having another penis in there when I arrive.
    This thread started with fingering. Now we are at anal. Seems like we are close to the climax now.

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    I had lunch with a friend today, she's a big harry potter fan. She said "if bones was at Hogwarts, he'd be in Slytherin." She teaches Krav Magha, so she proceeded to show me what she'd do if someone left that arm hanging out like he does...aside from what she'd do to the open fingers, she indicated three different ways to attack the elbow and two to the armpit/rotator. It all seemed fairly legal, if breaking/dislocating a guy's elbow before he has a chance to submit is legal. Kind of like the oblique kick, but to a much, much weaker joint.

Legal, but irrevocably dirty.

rh
    Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    Of all of your strange analogies this might be the strangest haha.
    LOL I think it is just perfect... Jones IS the Slytherin of the MMA world.. I think if Riv is not married and does not claim this girl I want her number because she seems like a keeper... its not quite illegal but people definitely don't like the way they go about their business (mainly because most are supporters of He Who Shall Not Be Named)

people have beaten their points to death and back (much like Harry ) and we get the point that most don't appreciate the open handed stance/tracking of the face and oblique kicks and Bones(Pokes) fans MOSTLY accept these tactics... either you think hes dirty and you don't pay/stream to see him fight anymore and drop it or you pay/stream to see him fight more... im in the former so it doesn't matter to me I just commented because the analogy was dyn-o-mite
    Last edited by singinkangaroooo; 05-06-2014 at 10:39 PM.

Thread Information