Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: 10 Reasons Why Jon Jones is Hated

Quote Originally Posted by kalebarker View Post
    The rematch will be bigger but both will be huge. Daniel Cormier is going to get a lot of hype after he knocks Hendo's head off.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    Sad but true. Hendo will probably get ko'd here. His durability is fading, it showed in the Shogun rematch. He got rocked a few times but he can still always find a way to land that overhand.
    I really don;t expect Cormier to spend much time trading in the pocket with Henderson. He'll just outgrapple him on the cage and use his size to full advantage

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    I really don;t expect Cormier to spend much time trading in the pocket with Henderson. He'll just outgrapple him on the cage and use his size to full advantage
    I definitely don't expect him to trade with him either but I think Cormier might put him away in an exchange.

Not a good matchup.

I think Cormier will use his wrestling to tire Dan out and take advantage late in the fight. Hendo's conditioning looked awful last fight. DC via KO in the 3rd.
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

Wow, I knew about the V-2, but I didn't know they they were working on dinosaur technology. MMAnews is a great place to be come edumacated.

Quote Originally Posted by kalebarker View Post
    This is like asking if Nazi's rode dinosaurs, would they have beat the allies. The entire complexion of the war would have changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Awe, cupcake, dont be so sensitive.

I dont hate Bones. I think he is bias towards anything pro Jones but that is about the extent of it. Bones has always been able to take the jests I throw his way so I didnt think he would be to offended by what was supposed to be a joke.

Plus, we all know it was not Bones tattoo Sniggs posted and we all know Bones doesnt still live at home with his parents....... or do we?
    no offesne taken. And yes, i do live at home with my parent (mom) - as i am only 22 years old. haha

Has anyone watched Jones first mma fight?

Bad ass suplex by Jones... Interesting enough, the commentators called Jones both cocky and dirty.

And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

This thread is now one of the longest non fight discussions in MMANEWS forum history.

Quote Originally Posted by The Return Of...... View Post
    This thread is now one of the longest non fight discussions in MMANEWS forum history.
    Glad to be apart of it

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    Glad to be the cause of it
    Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Thread Information