+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Browne first comments following UFC on FOX 11 loss to Fabricio Werdum: 'Unfortunately

Love the hell outta Werdum's striking progression but I think 5 yrs later or whatever it is now JDS still lay's him out.

I love the Werdum/Cain match up but I may be the only one thinking Werdums has better odds against Cain then he does against JDS.

I believe the UFC knows this and avoided the rematch so they didn't lose a contender.
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

Quote Originally Posted by TheDoucheyWun View Post
    Love the hell outta Werdum's striking progression but I think 5 yrs later or whatever it is now JDS still lay's him out.

I love the Werdum/Cain match up but I may be the only one thinking Werdums has better odds against Cain then he does against JDS.

I believe the UFC knows this and avoided the rematch so they didn't lose a contender.
    Then who would you have fighting Cain? I think Werdum has earned it. I also think he's vastly improved since their fight. JDS/Werdum will happen within a year almost certainly.
    ROCK...CHALK...JAYHAWK

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information