Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Karo Parisyan: Edmond Tarverdyan is eating Ronda Rousey's brain

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    She is a white girl. That's what she is. Given what we know about Ronda, that she is in fact white, and a girl. It's save to say that Karo was 100 % accurate with his assessment.
    Sure. It's accurate. But it's also completely unnecessary.

Just like it would be unnecessary to describe a fighter as "that little black girl".
    Which, if someone DID... people would be up in arms about it.

I feel the same way about this sh*t that I do about comedians like Chris Rock who do their whole "Black people are like THIS... but white people are like THIS" sort of jokes.

Racism is racism.
    Whether you're black, white, brown or purple.
    Calling her a "little white girl" is like me calling Rihanna that "big black girl".

How does that sound? Appropriate?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Dirten View Post
    Sure. It's accurate. But it's also completely unnecessary.

Just like it would be unnecessary to describe a fighter as "that little black girl".
    Which, if someone DID... people would be up in arms about it.

I feel the same way about this sh*t that I do about comedians like Chris Rock who do their whole "Black people are like THIS... but white people are like THIS" sort of jokes.

Racism is racism.
    Whether you're black, white, brown or purple.
    Calling her a "little white girl" is like me calling Rihanna that "big black girl".

How does that sound? Appropriate?
    Is Rihanna tall? I wouldnt refer to her as a "big" black girl, she is skinny as fuck. It happens all of the time and being racist has nothing to do with it. We play basketball and we'll tell you to guard the black guy/asian guy/mexican guy, if you're the only white guy on the court we're going to refer to you as the white guy. If the team is all one race then we're going to use tattoos or facial hair or something else.

Enough with the PC bullshit everybody, god damn.
    Last edited by 0mega1; 04-29-2014 at 01:16 PM.

Funny how Ronda thought that the "unibrows" stuff was racist LOL

She was like "It is only me or it was racist?" expecting everybody to say "Hell yeah!! Of course it was!" And actually everybody was just "ehhm...Not!"
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by 0mega1 View Post
    Is Rihanna tall? I wouldnt refer to her as a "big" black girl, she is skinny as fuck. It happens all of the time and being racist has nothing to do with it. We play basketball and we'll tell you to guard the black guy/asian guy/mexican guy, if you're the only white guy on the team we're going to refer to you as the white guy. If the team is all one race then we're going to use tattoos or facial hair or something else.

Enough with the PC bullshit everybody, god damn.
    I would TOTALLY agree with you... IF it worked both ways.
    Which it doesn't.

Like I said, Chris Rock is a great example.
    Picture a WHITE comedian doing a whole two hour set about how "Black people are like this (connotation BAD) but white people are like THIS (connotation GOOD)"

It's the double standard.
    In fact, I had this conversation/debate with a gentleman on here just the other day.

I completely agree that people should be less PC and a bit more chill! 100% agree!

But I HATE the double standard.

It's inappropriate to call anyone "that black guy" or "that black girl".
    So you shouldn't say "that white girl" either.

In my previous response I argued that CONTEXT was the key to determining appropriate language....

Well... Karo is using "white girl" to basically say that Ronda is not Armenian (though Armenian's are caucasian) but just "white". IE: not TOUGH... not "as good"... not "one of us"...

He is using the term as an insult.

That's my issue with it.

P.S. You make a common mistake when you say "race". There is only ONE race... the human race. There are many NATIONALITIES amongst people... but we are ALL the same "race".

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    LMFAO hahahahahaha thats exactly what i thought when i read that.

Manny Gamburyan ?@MannyGamburyan Apr 29
    "Being a dumb Karo Parisian is disrespecting not only me #Ronda my friends to. He just got slapped by Edmond, I hope he learns from this."
    https://twitter.com/MannyGamburyan

If Edumnd was a really ladies man he would pull the tampon out with his teeth before orally going to town on her.

I hope this isn't too big, because it's awesome.

Thread Information