Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Following cancelation of Palhares vs. Fitch, WSOF executive issues warning to fighter

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sackville N.B
    Posts
    3,266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    I dont know about that. Alan Belcher absolutely schooled him on the ground so I wouldn't be so sure that eh'd submit fitch. he's a one trick pony.
    Belcher is a big middleweight. Palhares is going to clown most guys at welterweight.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    Interesting take on this as of right now but if it was Rebney saying the same thing he'd be getting killed.
    Maybe not a lot of people are gonna jump up to Palhares defense though when he gets called out like this though no matter who does it.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Greater Toronto Area.
    Posts
    14,115

    Default

    Somebody tell me if I'm wrong, but for a matchmaker, Abdel-Aziz sure talks quite a fair bit about his fighters(remember, he's not in the Dana role, but the Silva/Shelby role) and with the Burkmann situation, he didn't seem on the same page as Sefo....

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Very far
    Posts
    9,618

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rspier View Post
    Is palhares hard to type or something? Why the hell is everyone calling him Paul Harris?
    Because it is a very stupid and old joke that somehow most people find it very very funny.

    Kinda like when Sherdoggers call Mirko "Michael Corncop"
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff


  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    Because it is a very stupid and old joke that somehow most people find it very very funny.

    Kinda like when Sherdoggers call Mirko "Michael Corncop"
    I must admit I truly enjoy both.
    Quote Originally Posted by zana1126 View Post
    I prefer to watch my grandmother fucking.
    Whatever floats your boat man...

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    568

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    Because it is a very stupid and old joke that somehow most people find it very very funny.

    Kinda like when Sherdoggers call Mirko "Michael Corncop"
    Ah. Yeah, not really anything funny about Americanizing a foreign name to me. But to each his own I guess.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    13,435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    Because it is a very stupid and old joke that somehow most people find it very very funny.

    Kinda like when Sherdoggers call Mirko "Michael Corncop"
    Quote Originally Posted by rspier View Post
    Ah. Yeah, not really anything funny about Americanizing a foreign name to me. But to each his own I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?


  8. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    568

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Lol. Sometimes man... Sometimes..

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    9,533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    Somebody tell me if I'm wrong, but for a matchmaker, Abdel-Aziz sure talks quite a fair bit about his fighters(remember, he's not in the Dana role, but the Silva/Shelby role) and with the Burkmann situation, he didn't seem on the same page as Sefo....
    I don't think that's quite true. Abdel-Aziz is often regarded as the WSOF decision maker and has been at the forefront on all of their major contract issues and signings.

    All I can figure here is that Palhares has done something incredibly dumb or underhanded because Aziz has repeatedly preached "fighters first" and has shown it in his actions.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

  10. Default

    Pashak finding something unfunny. Color me shocked.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •