+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bellator 118 results...spoilers hehe

Default Bellator 118 results...spoilers hehe

http://www.mmamania.com/2014/5/2/567...a-spike-tv-mma

Sorry if these have been posted but I didn't see them.

BELLATOR 118 QUICK RESULTS:

Bellator Bantamweight Interim World Title Fight: Rafael Silva vs. Joe Warren -- Warren wins by unanimous decision (48-47x3)
    Bellator Welterweight Tournament Semifinal: Andrey Koreshkov vs. Justin Baesman -- Koreshkov wins by knockout (flying knee) at 1:41 of round one.
    Bellator Light Heavyweight Opening Round: Mike Mucitelli vs. Liam McGeary -- McGeary wins by knockout (punch) at 0:22 of round one.
    Bantamweight Feature Fight: Thomas Vasquez vs. Marcos Galvao -- Galvao wins by unanimous decision (30-27x3)

"PRELIMS" UNDER CARD:

Welterweight Feature Fight: Gemiyale Adkins vs. Dante Rivera -- Rivera wins by majority decision (29-29, 30-27x2)
    Middleweight Feature Fight: Jesus Martinez vs. Ryan Contaldi -- Martinez wins by unanimous decision (30-26)
    Middleweight Feature Fight: Tim Woods vs. Eugene Fadiora -- Woods wins by unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27x2)
    Featherweight Feature Fight: Joe Pingitore vs. Darrion Caldwell -- Caldwell wins by submission (rear-naked choke) at 1:32 of round one.
    Featherweight Feature Fight: Lester Caslow vs. Jay Haas -- Caslow wins by submission (guillotine choke) at 2:29 of round one.
    Lightweight Feature Fight: Mike Bannon vs. Sidney Outlaw -- Outlaw wins by unanimous decision (30-27x3)
    Featherweight Feature Fight: Amran Aliyev vs. Kevin Roddy -- Roddy wins by unanimous decision (29-28x3)

I have to say that flying knee was brutal and kudos to the ref for getting in there quickly. As for Warren...dammit he barely beat a guy that came in to a title fight, a damn title fight with I think less than 2 weeks notice. Silva misses weight, they pull his chance at winning the title but keep Joe's alive if he wins. I'm not sure I like that esp with the extremely short notice for a title fight. Now Bellator can hype Warren up like crazy being the only champ ever to win two "titles" in Bellator. I couldn't watch the final 2 rounds of the title fight but the first 3 were dandy and I had Silva winning 1 and 2 and I'm not remembering the 3rd as much. Damn working in the morning.
    FW-Hominick
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

HOSS-Bork, you should spend more time brushing up on your MMA history, and less time complementing guys on how young their penises taste.

That British lhw had a bad ass ko as well as the koreshkov flying knee!

Warren wrestle fucked silva for the last three rounds. I like warren but think dantas finishes him.

Warren eats sooooooooo many shots. Baby jeezus he gets his lights blanked a few times each fight, just.....yikes.

I missed the whole card last night. How were the fights?

Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    I missed the whole card last night. How were the fights?
    They were good.

I was rooting for Joe. It wasn't pretty, but he pulled it out.
    As for the rest... I thought it was a solid card.

Forgot all about Bellator lastnight Was caught up watching the NBA Playoffs... sounds like it was a decent card, minus the Joe Warren blanket fight

Couldn't watch last night. Too bad, sounds pretty good.

That British LHW had a pimp ass KO, made him do the stinky leg and sit down!
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information