Thread: Bellator 118 results...spoilers hehe

Default Bellator 118 results...spoilers hehe

http://www.mmamania.com/2014/5/2/567...a-spike-tv-mma

Sorry if these have been posted but I didn't see them.

BELLATOR 118 QUICK RESULTS:

Bellator Bantamweight Interim World Title Fight: Rafael Silva vs. Joe Warren -- Warren wins by unanimous decision (48-47x3)
    Bellator Welterweight Tournament Semifinal: Andrey Koreshkov vs. Justin Baesman -- Koreshkov wins by knockout (flying knee) at 1:41 of round one.
    Bellator Light Heavyweight Opening Round: Mike Mucitelli vs. Liam McGeary -- McGeary wins by knockout (punch) at 0:22 of round one.
    Bantamweight Feature Fight: Thomas Vasquez vs. Marcos Galvao -- Galvao wins by unanimous decision (30-27x3)

"PRELIMS" UNDER CARD:

Welterweight Feature Fight: Gemiyale Adkins vs. Dante Rivera -- Rivera wins by majority decision (29-29, 30-27x2)
    Middleweight Feature Fight: Jesus Martinez vs. Ryan Contaldi -- Martinez wins by unanimous decision (30-26)
    Middleweight Feature Fight: Tim Woods vs. Eugene Fadiora -- Woods wins by unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27x2)
    Featherweight Feature Fight: Joe Pingitore vs. Darrion Caldwell -- Caldwell wins by submission (rear-naked choke) at 1:32 of round one.
    Featherweight Feature Fight: Lester Caslow vs. Jay Haas -- Caslow wins by submission (guillotine choke) at 2:29 of round one.
    Lightweight Feature Fight: Mike Bannon vs. Sidney Outlaw -- Outlaw wins by unanimous decision (30-27x3)
    Featherweight Feature Fight: Amran Aliyev vs. Kevin Roddy -- Roddy wins by unanimous decision (29-28x3)

I have to say that flying knee was brutal and kudos to the ref for getting in there quickly. As for Warren...dammit he barely beat a guy that came in to a title fight, a damn title fight with I think less than 2 weeks notice. Silva misses weight, they pull his chance at winning the title but keep Joe's alive if he wins. I'm not sure I like that esp with the extremely short notice for a title fight. Now Bellator can hype Warren up like crazy being the only champ ever to win two "titles" in Bellator. I couldn't watch the final 2 rounds of the title fight but the first 3 were dandy and I had Silva winning 1 and 2 and I'm not remembering the 3rd as much. Damn working in the morning.
    FW-Hominick
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

HOSS-Bork, you should spend more time brushing up on your MMA history, and less time complementing guys on how young their penises taste.

That British lhw had a bad ass ko as well as the koreshkov flying knee!

Warren wrestle fucked silva for the last three rounds. I like warren but think dantas finishes him.

Warren eats sooooooooo many shots. Baby jeezus he gets his lights blanked a few times each fight, just.....yikes.

I missed the whole card last night. How were the fights?

Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    I missed the whole card last night. How were the fights?
    They were good.

I was rooting for Joe. It wasn't pretty, but he pulled it out.
    As for the rest... I thought it was a solid card.

Forgot all about Bellator lastnight Was caught up watching the NBA Playoffs... sounds like it was a decent card, minus the Joe Warren blanket fight
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Couldn't watch last night. Too bad, sounds pretty good.

That British LHW had a pimp ass KO, made him do the stinky leg and sit down!
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

Thread Information