Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mayweather vs Maidana fight in jeopardy: Will glove controversy cancel tonight's PPV?

I have no interest in watching Mayweather fight anyone but Pacquiao anymore, just to prove he's the real king of the ring... After that Floyd can retire as the mutherfucking man. Well, I guess technically he already is.

Think they'll ever sign on the line and trade blows? Yeah, me neither.
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyDeluxe View Post
    I have no interest in watching Mayweather fight anyone but Pacquiao anymore, just to prove he's the real king of the ring... After that Floyd can retire as the mutherfucking man. Well, I guess technically he already is.

Think they'll ever sign on the line and trade blows? Yeah, me neither.
    who actually cares about this fight anymore? Its been dragged out so long and Pac's not even a shell of what he was when this fight was at its peak.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    who actually cares about this fight anymore? Its been dragged out so long and Pac's not even a shell of what he was when this fight was at its peak.
    That's their own damn fault for being divas when the matchup between them was at its peak. You are right, who cares? I really dont give a shit about boxing period. Last fight I watched was Pacquiao vs Bradley 1 and I was baited into it due to the hype that Bradley would beat him.. Instead I watched an absolute job of pisspoor judges scoring and controversy unfold.
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Boo. Mayweather is a lame ass. Just another fight where he won't be looking to fight the best avaliable, just like most of his career.

I hope this isn't too big, because it's awesome.

The last boxing match I saw was Lennox Lewis vs Evander holyfield. The judging was so whack I never watched another fight.

move one's bowels to a chicken coop. Kill chickens and pick up feathers. They blow the whistle on for 10 ea on forums. Also bury the bones you find.

calling it now, mayweather dominates AGAIN and they score it somehow a split decision or a majority draw. Take your pick, because it seems even the most lopsided beatdown in boxing is always a split decision now-a-days....

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/hZMco6g2WmY?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>,,,
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Thread Information