Thread: Ricardo Lamas vs. Hacran Dias slated for UFC Fight Night 44 in San Antonio

Default Ricardo Lamas vs. Hacran Dias slated for UFC Fight Night 44 in San Antonio

Ricardo Lamas vs. Hacran Dias slated for UFC Fight Night 44 in San Antonio

Next month’s UFC Fight Night 44 event in San Antonio has its 12th addition to the fight card.

Officials today announced that recent featherweight title challenger Ricardo Lamas (13-3 MMA, 4-1 UFC) will meet Hacran Dias (21-2-1 MMA, 1-1 UFC) at the event.

UFC Fight Night 44 takes place June 28 at San Antonio’s AT&T Center. Broadcast plans haven’t been announced, but the card is likely to be seen on a combination of FOX Sports 1 and UFC Fight Pass.

It’s not clear where Lamas vs. Dias will be placed on the lineup.

This should be on the main card and with how weak the star power lacks on this event, could wind up possibly being the co main. Lamas usually puts on a show and just fought for the title.
    "I AM THE PUNISHMENT OF GOD, IF YOU HAVE NOT COMMITTED GREAT SINS GOD WOULD NOT HAVE SENT A PUNISHMENT LIKE ME UPON YOU."

~ Genghis Khan

Lame
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

I'd have preferred Lamas/Zombie if only because Dias is so far down ranking-wise, but this should be a decent bout. Dias has had another long layoff and I wonder how consistent he can really is at this level of competition...

Thread Information