Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stefan Struve Returns from Heart Condition, Meets Matt Mitrione at UFC 175

As much as I enjoy watching Struve get knocked out, I really hope he whoops Mittrione for that move.
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

I will always like Mitrione because he retired Kimbo.

I am happy that Struve is OK and will be back to fight. I imagine that at 25 you may be in a serious depression if you find out that you have heart issues. Not only you know that your career probably ended, most importantly you would probably think that your life may end soon.

I actually think that Struve should probably consider retirement soon. He is very young but his heart problems may be back at any moment, and another thing is that he has been KOd several times. This guy will have some serious health issues in the future if he does not stop.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    I will always like Mitrione because he retired Kimbo.

I am happy that Struve is OK and will be back to fight. I imagine that at 25 you may be in a serious depression if you find out that you have heart issues. Not only you know that your career probably ended, most importantly you would probably think that your life may end soon.

I actually think that Struve should probably consider retirement soon. He is very young but his heart problems may be back at any moment, and another thing is that he has been KOd several times. This guy will have some serious health issues in the future if he does not stop.
    He has also had so many fights at such a young age. He had like 20 something fights by the time he was like 21 or 22. That cant be good for him either. Plus hes gotten knocked out and/or bloodied up badly quite a few times.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    He has also had so many fights at such a young age. He had like 20 something fights by the time he was like 21 or 22. That cant be good for him either. Plus hes gotten knocked out and/or bloodied up badly quite a few times.
    Definitely. In just his UFC career, the guy has had lots of war and taken a lot of damage.
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

Great to hear that Struve has been cleared to fight.

All this talk about how many times Struve has been Ko'd but really, there's no shame in that. He's still 9-4 in the UFC and the guy's that have knocked him out, knock everyone out. It's not like he's knocked out every time he fights...

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

7. Default

Meathead is not the kind of fighter Id choose to come back and brush off the ring rust against. Here's hoping Struve gets it done.

Thread Information