Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 23 of 23

Thread: Anthony Johnson vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira slated for UFC on FOX 12

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    13,432

    Default

    You know, from a rankings standpoint this fight actually makes sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?


  2. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    9,531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    You know, from a rankings standpoint this fight actually makes sense.
    It's a chance to keep Rumble busy against a guy with a name and no recent losses. Personally, I think it's a step down from Phil Davis but it's still a good fight for Rumble as he rebuilds his UFC rep.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    13,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    It's a chance to keep Rumble busy against a guy with a name and no recent losses. Personally, I think it's a step down from Phil Davis but it's still a good fight for Rumble as he rebuilds his UFC rep.
    He's got nothing else to do, but a win moves him closer to the front of the line. I think you could make an argument that wins over Davis and Lil Nog are more impressive than Cormier beating Hendo and that jobber who filled in for Rashad.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •