Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bellator PPV loses fight(s?), gains at least a replacement for 1

Default Bellator PPV loses fight(s?), gains at least a replacement for 1

From junkie: Freire/Held off due to Pitbull's hand injury, replaced by Shamhalaev vs. Guerreiro FW bout.

and Josh Gross from Sherdog tweeted that Alvarez is injured and the trilogy fight is off and Will Brooks will fight Chandler but Sherdog had an article up about it and has taken it down already so not sure what's going on there.
    Talk is cheap...because supply exceeds demand.

Bellator cant catch a break on this PPV... I can just see Dana's shit eating grin.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Yeah not sure what to believe. Josh Gross from Sherdog 1st tweeted it, then Sherdog had an article up but then took it down, and some "journalist" from the MMACorner named Adam Martin was "talking to Bjorn" and Rebney was denying it so take it for what it's worth.

Well I was at the event tonight and during the event they were promoting Alvarez vs Chandler pretty heavily and made no mention at all of no fight there.
    FW-Hominick, Weichel
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

I saw Sherdog retweet someone saying that Alvarez might be pulling out and Will Brooks will be a late replacement... Fuck I hope it's not true.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Whatever voodoo Dana White put on Bjorn and Bellator, its working. I just want Alvarez in the UFC already.

Fuck I hope this insnt true. The first two fights were amazing. I would love to see both guys in the UFC but not until this third fight takes place. I wanna see my hometown guy win his belt back.

Love how everyone wants to see Eddie in the UFC. Why not chandler. He already finished Eddie once and I had him winning the second fight bias aside.

Quote Originally Posted by MIZjitsZOU View Post
    Fuck I hope this insnt true. The first two fights were amazing. I would love to see both guys in the UFC but not until this third fight takes place. I wanna see my hometown guy win his belt back.

Love how everyone wants to see Eddie in the UFC. Why not chandler. He already finished Eddie once and I had him winning the second fight bias aside.

Don't get me wrong, I want both in the ufc. I think they are easily the two most talented guys on the Bellator roster. But Chandler says he plans on fighting in Bellator for a very long time so I doubt we'll see him in the UFC soon

The Sherdog article is back up this morning.

and now MMAfighting also is reporting it. Not looking good.

They're saying he suffered a concussion.
    Last edited by mulefloyd; 05-10-2014 at 09:52 AM.

Thread Information