Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tito: Some guy on CL selling my stolen stuff

Default Tito: Some guy on CL selling my stolen stuff

Tito: Some guy on CL selling my stolen stuff
    http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news...-stolen-stuff/

Tito Ortiz @titoortiz
    This stuff was stolen from my home. I hope this guys does right or jail. Someone is selling a bunch of your things.
    http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb...461526702.html

Tito Ortiz MMA Stuff UFC Memorabilia - Found in Storage Locker (Downey)
    I found a bunch of items that belonged to Tito Ortiz (UFC Champ) in a storage locker. Items include pictures, prints, fighting gloves, Punishment banners that appear to be used during his fights, letters to him and Jenna Jameson, fighting contracts, schedules, VHS tapes of his fights, all kinds of stuff. THIS STUFF IS NOT STOLEN, I BOUGHT THEM AT A STORAGE LOCKER AND LEGALLY I AM NOW THE OWNER. I have the receipt as proof. I am taking offers, looking for at least 3K and when you factor in all the items and their value, you are getting a great price. For example there are 350 prints, sell them for $10 each, that alone is $3,500.
    Make me a serious offer!!

*Maybe Tito should go all OJ on this guys ass.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    *Maybe Tito should go all OJ on this guys ass.
    Maybe but at this point, Tito would probably just end up getting knocked out.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    Maybe but at this point, Tito would probably just end up getting knocked out.
    Nah he'd just get hurt before the fight happens and need surgery

4. 05-12-2014, 11:15 PM

News just in: Ortiz injures brain by overthinking about this guy selling his stuff, claims he will be back to 100% soon and thanks the fans for always believing in him...
    Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination.

Oscar Wilde

I do believe that thieves should be met with ass beatings. Fear is a powerful deterrent. If this is legitimately stolen then this just shows you that the thief has absolutely zero fear of the consequences. Sure, we all joke that Tito is washed up, frail, and what not, but in reality, none of us would want him trying to kick our asses. To have no fear of that just shows that the criminal (if actually stolen) knows that he isn't going to have anything happen to him. If thieves were meant with physical retaliation for the victim, then Cain be the only one that had no fear of stealing from fighters (because of him being the king of the mountain and what not). I could go off on a whole tangent about how there would be a ton less crime if blatant, premeditated crimes were met with a punishment worth avoiding, but I won't.
    USA! USA! USA!

is the thief that smart to put it in a storage locker, not pay, then go to the auction to legally buy the stuff?

But then he would run the risk of having to deal with this asshole...

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    I could go off on a whole tangent about how there would be a ton less crime if blatant, premeditated crimes were met with a punishment worth avoiding, but I won't.
    And I won't go down that tangent with you... because that is not the point of the post... but!!!!

Just HAVE to express my AGREEMENT with you on this issue.

I'm not a religious person... but the "good book" does have some good lessons... chief amongst those in my opinion are "an eye for an eye".

Wonder what the statistics on beatings/rapes/murders would be... if the perpatrators were met with EXACTLY what they dish out?

Ok... back on topic...

Tito catches a LOT of crap (and most of it stemming from the crap that comes out of his mouth) but I gotta say that I still think Tito is a LEGEND in the sport and I wish him nothing but success in and out of the cage.
    So I hope he finds a way to get his stuff back.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Dirten View Post
    Wonder what the statistics on beatings/rapes/murders would be... if the perpatrators were met with EXACTLY what they dish out?
    Murder rates don't exactly drop in places that have the death penalty

Countries with far harsher punishments then the states still see crime happen

Most people committing a crime are not thinking of consequences cause they are not expecting to be caught doing it

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Dirten View Post
    And I won't go down that tangent with you... because that is not the point of the post... but!!!!

Just HAVE to express my AGREEMENT with you on this issue.

I'm not a religious person... but the "good book" does have some good lessons... chief amongst those in my opinion are "an eye for an eye".

Ok... back on topic...

Tito catches a LOT of crap (and most of it stemming from the crap that comes out of his mouth) but I gotta say that I still think Tito is a LEGEND in the sport and I wish him nothing but success in and out of the cage.
    So I hope he finds a way to get his stuff back.
    Eye for an eye results in a blind society. Capital punishment is not an effective crime deterrent
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Thread Information