Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Urijah Faber-Alex Caceres set

While I think Faber will win easily, this is not as bad of a matchup as Mendes vs McKenzie was.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    While I think Faber will win easily, this is not as bad of a matchup as Mendes vs McKenzie was.
    Definitely. Leroy is atleast ranked in the top 15 according the UFC rankings. I am not sure McKenzie is even top 40 in the UFC FW division.
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

This fight seems like a hate crime.

While I appreciate Caceres for his willingness to take such a fight with a limited amount of time for preparation...it would have been wise to pick his battles a little more carefully.

Nevertheless he'll do his best to make it entertaining for as long as it lasts.

I'll pick him to win for the hell of it.

Bruce Leroy via triangle

Urijah Faber not surprised to be fighting Alex Caceres at UFC 175
    http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/5/26...res-at-ufc-175
    "I've fought everyone in the top-10 except for T.J. Dillashaw, who's fighting for the title [at UFC 173] and the guy that he just beat, "The Hulk," Mike Easton," Faber said on Monday's edition of The MMA Hour.

"Those are the only two guys in the top-10 that I haven't fought, and Caceres has been on a five-fight win streak. He was busted for smoking weed or something like that so they say it's 4-0, but he's really 5-0. And he's ranked No. 13. In my opinion, he's kind of the guy who stands out."
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

had no idea Caceras was even on a streak lol

Duane Ludwig will corner Chad Mendes, won't corner Urijah Faber in upcoming bouts
    http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/6/11...rijah-faber-in
    MMAFighting.com's Ariel Helwani reported on Wednesday's edition of UFC Tonight that Ludwig will corner Chad Mendes in his featherweight title rematch with champion Jose Aldo at UFC 176 in August in Los Angeles.

Ludwig won't, however, corner Urijah Faber for his UFC 175 bout against Alex Caceres in Las Vegas, which indicates Ludwig's involvement with TAM will continue on a fight-by-fight basis. Faber will be cornered by Martin Kampmann.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Thread Information