Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the UFC ready for an openly gay male fighter?

1. Default

Guys, no one can suck 100's of dicks in a row. 10 possibly. But 100's?

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Challenge accepted.

Lisa Sparxxx holds the world record for screwing the most dudes in one day. She fucked like 900 guys so I'm sure a professional cum dumpster like here could suck 100 in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by The Return Of...... View Post
    OK....I'm not sure if you just really don't get it or don't really follow football or maybe you just skimmed over what I wrote.

You don't normally have a camera crew at a guys house all weekend who is a 7th rd UFA prospect. You don't see him being discussed in depth on path to the draft or total access. If Sam wouldn't have made his announcement at the time that he did he wouldn't have got any real attention from the NFL media. Read any article about STL picking Sam and you will understand what I am saying. I'll post a link later when I'm not using my phone.
    That isn't true though. Tahj Boyd had a whole camera crew at his house and he was drafted at the very end of the sixth.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Tory Lane can.
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

Pfft, lightweight.

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    That isn't true though. Tahj Boyd had a whole camera crew at his house and he was drafted at the very end of the sixth.
    I don't follow football at all, but wasn't Sam the Defensive Player of the Year or whatnot? Is it typical for the top offensive/defensive players to get TV coverage for the draft?

He is the first OPENLY gay person drafted in the NFL, I'm sure there were other gay people drafted, just not open about it. A couple have came out after their careers were over.

He was the Co-SEC defensive player of the year. It was shared and it is only a conference award, however, the SEC is arguably the best conference is college football.

He probably just came out because it was going to come out anyway during the combine and pro-days, etc. He was able to come out on his terms. Though I'm sure in the back of his mind or he had an agent in his ear saying it was a goldmine. In turn it kind of was a gold mine, even being a 7th round pick, he still signed with Oprah Winfrey on a multi-million dollar documentary about himself.

My opinion is pretty much what the majority on here opinion is... I don't watch sports to see if i can spot the gay guy from the straight guy. I don't really care about sexual orientation. If he's a cool dude then he's a cool dude, if he's a dickhead, he's a dickhead.

And jiu jitsu isn't sexual until eye contact is made.

I think the whole coming out and announcing it thing is stupid. I think Sam did it to try and boost his draft stock and personally I hate it. Nothing against the fact that he is gay but he was projected a late rd to undrafted FA. The stories that have been posted about him being drafted basically admit to Fisher taking him because of the media surrounding a gay player. Sports stars should be judge on the skills and skills alone.

I say be yourself. If you are caught or someone ask admit to who you are but this whole coming out of the closest or announcing you are gay is not helping the gay community like everyone thinks. Enough with the drama and special media attention. You want to be accepted and not treated any different then there doesn't need to be an announcement. Unless Sam blows the roof off the place in Stl he will forever be known as the first openly gay football player and that's bullshit. He should be judged like everyone else on the field.

Same goes for fighters. I highly doubt in 2014 many people care if a fighter is gay or straight. What most care about is can the dude fight. Who in there right mind would want anything detracting from his great of a fighter / football player / athelete they are? Maybe I'm missing something because I don't get it but it seems to me sexual orientation doesn't have anything to do with sports

And this isn't just my opinion on gay athletes. It applies to people like Tim Tebow as well. The media either loved him or hated him but either watbit always skewed what he did as a player one way or another.
    There have been entire segments on ESPN dedicated to who Tom Brady and Tony Romo are dating. Did I miss the post where you complained about them being openly straight?

Tinkerbell? Was that your pet name during your time away?
    I've fought with Sakara more than just about anyone on this board but the bringing up the fact that he did time is getting old and rather pathetic.
    Last edited by SwordofAres; 05-15-2014 at 10:13 PM.
    My Favorite Fighters

1)Gray Maynard 2)Dan Henderson 3)Minotauro Nogueira 4)Wanderlei Silva 5)Roy Nelson 6)Tim Boetsch 7)Mark Hunt 8)Shogun Rua 9)Lyoto Machida 10) Connor McGregor

Quote Originally Posted by Goremire View Post
    Pfft, lightweight.

I don't follow football at all, but wasn't Sam the Defensive Player of the Year or whatnot? Is it typical for the top offensive/defensive players to get TV coverage for the draft?
    The players who are good in college usually have cameras in the house even if they aren't projected to go in the early rounds. Some players' game doesn't translate well. Sam was a great college D-lineman but many scouts think that he is too small to be a d-lineman and too slow to be an outside linebacker so his value wasn't all that high.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

I sucked all the dicks there. 100's of them.
    That is a lot of cock.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Thread Information