Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Is the UFC ready for an openly gay male fighter?

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Don't agree. You could make an argument that ESPN should just focus on him as a football player, because thats what they do; sports. But the rest of the general media are under no such obligations and can report on whatever part of the story they feel is the biggest news.
    You are right in the fact that they can report on what ever part they want to. Just because they can does not mean they should. Now I expect it out of tabloid / magazine shows such as current affair or TMZ. I do not watch them and I think they are trash and not legit news shows anways. Again, I am not saying that it should have been hushed up or hidden, but to me after the initial story (which is not breaking news) it becomes exploitation.

Quote Originally Posted by The Return Of...... View Post
    You are right in the fact that they can report on what ever part they want to. Just because they can does not mean they should. Now I expect it out of tabloid / magazine shows such as current affair or TMZ. I do not watch them and I think they are trash and not legit news shows anways. Again, I am not saying that it should have been hushed up or hidden, but to me after the initial story (which is not breaking news) it becomes exploitation.
    Like I said, 24 hour news cycle. They fuck a story into the ground, and then move onto the next thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    According to you, everyone should just shut the fuck up.

It is indeed to give hope to those who are different, who are bullied for it and are struggling to make something of themselves while they view their world as being against them.
    shut the fuck up
    me soooo funny

Thread Information