Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Shogun Robbed at Gun Point

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    Yeah good point. A friend of mine's brother was robbed at gun point and he gave them everything him and his girlfriend and then they shot him anyway.
    That's terrible, man. I'm sorry that that happened.
    USA! USA! USA!

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    That's terrible, man. I'm sorry that that happened.
    He is doing better now they shot him in the leg and he couldn't walk for a while but luckily he survived without dying or a life changing injury.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Can't believe I missed Predator jokes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post

Can't believe I missed Predator jokes.
    Your input was missed Kevo.

5. Default

Shogun Rua gives details on car jacking
    http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/5/19...on-car-jacking

"I was doing a photoshoot with Jose Aldo for Venum, and a friend of mine, Pixote, drove me there. After that, we picked up Eduardo and Demian at their hotel in Barra da Tijuca and went to dinner at a restaurant. We watched the UFC and then left them at their hotel."

"Pixote was taking me back to Niteroi, and when we were about to get to the Rio-Niteroi bridge, a car stopped in front of us and four men jumped out of it with guns. There was nothing we could have done.

"I left everything inside the car. I thought about getting my wallet and phone, but maybe they would think I was getting a gun so I left everything there. We were at Linha Vermelha, at 2:30 a.m., and we had to walk two miles to get at the nearest police station. I'm glad no one got hurt."
    When you're down.... you're down 4-Life

Everyone bring your families to Rio for the Olympics. What a great safe haven for the best youth athletes of all nations! I can't think of a more deserving country.
    ROCK...CHALK...JAYHAWK

Quote Originally Posted by grambino View Post
    Everyone bring your families to Rio for the Olympics. What a great safe haven for the best youth athletes of all nations! I can't think of a more deserving country.
    Yes because this is a rare occurrence that never happens in any other country

Quote Originally Posted by The Return Of...... View Post
    Yes because this is a rare occurrence that never happens in any other country
    No it isn't a rare occurrence, that is his point...
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

"That's f---ed up," said Diaz accurately. "Hey that's in Brazil though. If we were here, you'd probably have to shoot me."

The surprised reporter would only muster a "really..."

Diaz jovially pantomimed a man point a gun and said "'Take your clothes off bitch.' I'm like you better slap me til I cry. You ever see that movie where they take that guy and give give him slaps - pow, pow - and then he's like 'oh oh' after a while starts crying. This is the kind of scenario he was in.

"So I'm like 'hey, you might as well shoot me. Or you better start slapping me until I take my f---ing clothes off."

"I'm not hating, that's f---ed up. He's on some real s---. They put a gun to your forehead and rob you to your face like that. I won't go to Mexico, I won't go to Brazil. I hear too much stories. Its all good."
    http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news...ng-carjacking/
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

10. Default

Diaz was high as FUCK during that interview.
    When you're down.... you're down 4-Life

Thread Information