Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Shogun Robbed at Gun Point

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Diaz was high as FUCK during that interview.
    Diaz is always high as fuck, I would think it was the alcohol that had him acting sloppy and less inhibited.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

"Brazil: Too thuggish for Nick fucking Diaz" is not a good tag line for your country to have. I wonder what Sonnen thinks about all of this?
    USA! USA! USA!

Stealing is wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    No disrespect, but by the time you have found out if the person wants your wallet, or your wallet and your life, your moment to defend yourself has already passed. I'm not putting my faith/life in the hands of a person, who at the very least, wants to rob me. If the opportunity is there, I'm defending myself. As I have said, 4 on 1, yeah I overreacted, those are bad odds. 1 on 1, if somebody has a weapon on me, and I see an opportunity, I'm taking a stand.

P.S. Who's to say that the dude that only wants my wallet, wants sex from the next woman he sees. He's already proven to be a criminal, that shouldn't be in society, who is to say he won't take it a step further. I get the "it's only money. If they want it that damn bad, then they can have it. It's not worth my life." line of thinking, but if I can stop a criminal, then why not?
    No disrespect taken. I agree. But if his fun is already pointed at me, I don't think I can clear my holster and shoot him faster then he can pull his trigger. I weight about 115lbs, so I'm probably losing a gun grapple. It's just a not as easy as have gun, shoot gun win the day. You can't account for wanton cruelty, but I believe in a lot of stick up situations, they want to get the cash get gone. The two guys I know who were shot during a robbery, were also the ones trying to physically defend themselves. Two separate robberies. So statistically 100% of guys I know who tried to physically prevent the robbery got both robbed and shot. Lol

4. Default

Statistically, within 7 meters (21 feet for you 'mericans) an assailant armed with a hand weapon can close the distance and strike you before you can draw your weapon from your holster. Using that line of thought, if they already have their gun on you, you're dead by the time you move for your gun.

Also, pointing your fun at someone is just wrong.

I think it may be a Louisiana thing, but the penalty for murder IS LESS than the penalty for Armed Robbery. Consequently, no one gets robbed, they get murdered.
    You know why people have eyes in the front? Because they have to move forward to see the landscape in the distance. If you had eyes in back all you could see is your home town getting farther away; you can't move forward like that. If your eyes are in front what you see in the distance keeps getting closer. That's what lets people move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by W.Silva>C.Norris View Post
    Statistically, within 7 meters (21 feet for you 'mericans) an assailant armed with a hand weapon can close the distance and strike you before you can draw your weapon from your holster. Using that line of thought, if they already have their gun on you, you're dead by the time you move for your gun.

Also, pointing your fun at someone is just wrong.
    But it feels so right... Lol

Thread Information