Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Renzo Gracie arrested following alleged brawl with NYC nightclub bouncers

1. Default Renzo Gracie arrested following alleged brawl with NYC nightclub bouncers

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/5/19...-nyc-nightclub

Renzo Gracie, alongside cousin Igor Gracie, ended up in jail Sunday night following an alleged brawl at a New York City nightclub. The video above shows some of the action after the brawl ended. The brotastic cameraman drops some NSFW language.

Sherdog acquired that video and spoke to sources who described the incident:

According to the witness, Gracie arrived at the club in a group of approximately seven men and immediately went to the front of the line.

Gracie then became involved in a confrontation with what the witness described as the doorman. Things escalated from there, as Gracie’s group allegedly squared off with a group of 1-Oak bouncers. According to the witness, Gracie at one point had the doorman in full mount, while another one of his group hit a different bouncer with a construction cone.

The fracas spilled into the street, with more punches being thrown. Eventually the police arrived and arrested everyone in Gracie’s party, while an ambulance came for the bouncer who had been mounted by Gracie, according to the witness. It was unclear as to why Gracie and his group were originally upset.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

I know they were pioneers for the sport and all but the Gracies conduct themselves very poorly. They are not this humble royal family like they are sometimes portrayed.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

I never liked Renzo for some reason. i remember him choking some thug unconscious few years ago in new York streets and when the thug regained his conscious, Renzo whispered, "this is what death feels like" or something.
    and as icecold said, being the pioneers or bjj, gracies don't conduct themselves properly.

What's going on with Renzo and the UFC anyway? i seem to remember he signed like a 5 or 6 fight deal, lost to Matt Hughes and then nothing. I think i read an article recently-ish that he was "training again" but this is the first i've heard his name mentioned in ages

Not impressed, Renzo. The bully mentality is unacceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Bendeko View Post
    What's going on with Renzo and the UFC anyway? i seem to remember he signed like a 5 or 6 fight deal, lost to Matt Hughes and then nothing. I think i read an article recently-ish that he was "training again" but this is the first i've heard his name mentioned in ages
    After his performance in the Hughes fight I'm pretty sure th UFC had no interest in paying him to fight again.

He looked horrible in that fight and Hughes was taking it easy on him.

Fuck 'em. Renzo always seemed like a cocky punk.
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

And probably in his academy he says everyday to his students to use BJJ only for self defense, and fight only if the situation is really extreme and you have no other choice.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

9. Default

Renzo goes to the front of the line.

"Hey let us in."

Doorman: "And who are you?"

Renzo: "Bro, do you know who I am?"

Doorman: "A mechanic?"

Renzo: RAGE!!!!!!!!!
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Start rant: He's a pos. End rant
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Fight Club View Post
    well now I've seen War Machine's dick. fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Ill go against the grain.
    Werdum via triangle
    Someone needs to cheer for those poor souls.

Thread Information