Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Diego Sanchez wants to fight 'crybaby' Nate Diaz in Mexico
    http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/6/5/...diaz-in-mexico
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

I've always wanted to see that fight.

Mean mugging, middle fingers, and taunts galore.

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    It'd be a great stand up fight, but lets be real: Brown beating NATE Diaz doesn't put Matt any closer to a title shot.
    Nope, regardless I see it being a boxing match with Nate coming out on the better end of the exchanges.
    If it goes to the ground, Nate via sub. Otherwise UD for Nate Diaz I feel.

Wish Nick would quit fucking around and come back already. That Anderson Silva call-out HAS to have sparked some form of interest to train his ass off..
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Manager: Diego Sanchez, beneficiary of 'retarded' judges, not important enough to warrant response from Nate Diaz
    http://www.mmamania.com/2014/6/8/579...-nate-diaz-mma
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Manager: Diego Sanchez, beneficiary of 'retarded' judges, not important enough to warrant response from Nate Diaz
    http://www.mmamania.com/2014/6/8/579...-nate-diaz-mma
    Part of me thinks that this might be a brilliant gimme fight for Nate to take, as Diego is just running on fumes at this point and would just get touched up by Nate if they rematched.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    Part of me thinks that this might be a brilliant gimme fight for Nate to take, as Diego is just running on fumes at this point and would just get touched up by Nate if they rematched.
    I think you are thinking of Nick. Nate never fought Diego, to my knowledge.

You're right, I have them confused. It's not because of Nick having fought Diego though, but rather Joe Stevenson. I always mix those up...

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    You're right, I have them confused. It's not because of Nick having fought Diego though, but rather Joe Stevenson. I always mix those up...
    I totally forgot about that fight. It's so strange how Joe plummeted so far and so fast. He went from dominating Nate and Spencer Fischer to never seeing a win again. I'm curious as to why his career fell apart so badly. Was he riddled with injuries or something?

Quote Originally Posted by initial_zen View Post
    I totally forgot about that fight. It's so strange how Joe plummeted so far and so fast. He went from dominating Nate and Spencer Fischer to never seeing a win again. I'm curious as to why his career fell apart so badly. Was he riddled with injuries or something?
    He started fighting REEEEEEALLY young and by the time he was in his UFC run, he'd already been in wars upon wars upon wars and his FIGHT AGE is just much higher than his actual age.

Thread Information