Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC 173: Barao vs Dillashaw official discussion thread

I hate when I waste my money, and I thought I was after my guy Hendo went down, but boy was I wrong. Dillashaw is an absolute animal!
    USA! USA! USA!

Stealing is wrong!

AND NEW P4P BEST IN THE WORLD!! (according to Dana White)

3. 05-25-2014, 12:39 AM

Quote Originally Posted by CtGreat View Post
    Why is Bang leaving?
    to start his own gym and make some dolla dolla bills yall!! but for serious he feels hes paid enough of his body to make not enough money so he wants to coach and start his own brand to make some money... based on Alpha Males success in the past year he deserves nothing but the best

Urijah did him dirty too... Bang told him he was thinking of starting his own gym some time in the future and Faber went out publically and basically fired him in Jan.. then retracted and Bang had 6 months to coach them and gtfo

Usually they are alright, but it seems like Joe and Goldy were on some dumbfuckery this evening.
    Rogan's dickriding gets annoying.. I now understand why some people watch with it muted.
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

Barao has no holes in his game. NOT A SINGLE FUCKING HOLE!
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Anybody notice TJ style tonight was the exact copy of the original BW champ, Dominic Cruz?

I swear his constant movement, side to side, forward and backward, head movement, hitting Barao from all angles, was the copycat style of Cruz. It worked to a T and kinda shows what a fight would have looked like between Cruz and Barao. Now I'm excited at the thought of TJ vs Cruz.

Plus it made sense that Bang's coaching benefitted Team Alpha Male but more than anyone else, it benefitted TJ as he had the most room to grow as far as skill wise.

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyDeluxe View Post
    Usually they are alright, but it seems like Joe and Goldy were on some dumbfuckery this evening.
    Rogan's dickriding gets annoying.. I now understand why some people watch with it muted.
    Rogan is worse than Goldberg. He has been for a while now.
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

That performance by Dillashaw was nothing short of special. I am still in awe.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Well TJ is about to get killed. Literally.
    No two weeks of saying "I told you so" I guess

What an absolutely great fight. These are the kind of moments that make sports special. I was super pumped after Robbie got the finish, but this fight was something special.

Thread Information