+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC 173: Barao vs Dillashaw official discussion thread

Wow Dillashaw was AMAZING! I can't wait to see him fight Dominic Cruiz or Mizugaki. That being said, and taking NOTHING away from Dillashaw. Barao seemed very very Flat last night. He was flat footed, no bounce. He did seem like the same kind of fighter. Maybe it was the movement and speed of Dillashaw, but Barao did not show any speed. he seemed like a different fighter. I hope he gets to fight again soon so we can see if this was just an off night. Now we can see if Barao can come back from this kind of defeat. This division just got a whole lot more interesting that's for sure! I kinda wrote this fight off and boy was I proven WRONG! Great fight and now this division has my attention.

Hendo needs to move down to Middleweight. And DC is gonna be a problem for anyone at 205, even Jon Jones.

Robbie Lawler is coming for his title, talk about an evolved mixed martial artist! Those Left high kicks were cro cop like! Hendrix won't escape twice!
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by joeodd2 View Post
    DC is gonna be a problem for anyone at 205, even Jon Jones.

Anyone is a problem for Jon Jones if referees start deducting points for eye pokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Leucoethiops View Post
    Anyone is a problem for Jon Jones if referees start deducting points for eye pokes.
    Yes, because that is clearly how he has won all of his fights.
    "He's got big balls. I like that." -Josh Koschek on Frank Trigg's balls.

4. Default

Hope Mizugaki gets his title shot. He is on a tear and has looked great in his last 4-6 fights.

All I have to say is FUCK yeah, Dillashaw. Been a fan for a while and I wanted him to take the title from Barao.

Merica.

Anybody else tired of seeing Hendo get the shit beat out of him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

It could easily impact the results of some of his fights. Impaired vision and with his reach, makes it hard to get in and hit Jones if Pokey Jones is going to poke your eyes out.

Quote Originally Posted by RearNakedStroke View Post
    Yes, because that is clearly how he has won all of his fights.

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Anybody else tired of seeing Hendo get the shit beat out of him?
    Lets see him fight at MW just once. If he still looks like he's done, then I'd support a call for him to hang them up. It's amazing he fought at 205 so long and was this close to a title shot. Hendo at 185 could be very dangerous, I don't think there are many middleweights that can man handle him like that. I say he deserves another shot as a middleweight.
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by VimyRidge View Post
    It could easily impact the results of some of his fights. Impaired vision and with his reach, makes it hard to get in and hit Jones if Pokey Jones is going to poke your eyes out.
    Pretty much. He gets at least 2 or 3 pokes in a fight.

Look at the Gus v Jones gif someone has on here. When he sees Gus react to a poke he rushes in lol but yea they're accidental.

Anyway I wanna see Cormier fight a top 5 . I think the Calvacante fight could have been more competitive than Hendo. Hendo just isn't the same guy he was even 2 or 3 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    Anyway I wanna see Cormier fight a top 5 . I think the Calvacante fight could have been more competitive than Hendo. Hendo just isn't the same guy he was even 2 or 3 years ago.
    I think he deserves the next shot at the title after Goose.. if he wants to fight some1 in the mean time that's up to him but he could just sit and wait for the title imo

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information