Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Michael Bisping vs. Cung Le set for UFC Fight Night China main event in August

Here's what I find funny when guys say that type of stuff:

Bisping states he just closed the gap then held you down for dear life and waited for the bell. If that's the case, did ANYONE see ANYTHING in that fight that would indicate that Bisping would have mounted any sort of significant offense given more time? Would a standup at an opportune time have changed the complexion of the fight?

I would say absolutely not. It reminds me of the discussion following Mir/Cormier where Mir did absolutely nothing to keep Cormier from doing the same thing over and over.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Seems at this point that I'm the only one going to be pulling for Bisping to win here. This must be one of the extremely few times if ever that I can even think of where I have wanted to see Bisping win except for maybe a fight or two when he was on TUF. I cannot predict how the fight will go at all but I would not be surprised to see Bisping out-cardio Le.
    FW-Hominick, Weichel
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

Bisping should win. He is a far more complete fighter, much younger, and le has been inactive since 2012
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

I cheer for Bisping in most fights but I've been a HUGE Cung Le fan for many years

Thread Information