+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 43

Thread: UFC on Fox (July 26th) Main Event: Robbie Lawler vs Matt Brown.

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    12,684

    Default

    But there is no way, Brown, Lawler, Lil Nog, AND Thompson all make it to fight night uninjured. No way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.



  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    But there is no way, Brown, Lawler, Lil Nog, AND Thompson all make it to fight night uninjured. No way.
    Lil Nog gets injured and Cormier steps in vs. Johnson is a scenario I wouldn't mind happening.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Deep down the rabbit hole.
    Posts
    7,065

    Default

    DIRTY. DOG. FIGHT.

    I love this fight. Cannot wait to see it and fucking please no injuries!!

    They're both killers and tough as nails.


  4. 05-27-2014, 03:56 PM


  5. Default

    There are many paths to freedom....not all are peaceful.


  6. 05-27-2014, 04:01 PM


  7. #16

    Default

    Fun fight! I really thought this fight made sense after Lawler won, and glad they matched them up. I'm a little surprised that they did it this soon. I was almost certain that they would do winner of Rory/Woodley vs. Hendricks, and Lawler/Brown on the same card.

  8. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    492

    Default

    Me at work after hearing the news of this fight ....

    Last edited by Sick_Lunatic; 05-27-2014 at 04:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SickNasty View Post
    Couldn't Jones just close his hand instead of fingerfucking people's faces?

  9. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    12,684

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. MMA View Post
    Fun fight! I really thought this fight made sense after Lawler won, and glad they matched them up. I'm a little surprised that they did it this soon. I was almost certain that they would do winner of Rory/Woodley vs. Hendricks, and Lawler/Brown on the same card.
    Between the Woodley/MacDonald winner and the winner of this fight, it's probably a good idea to have 2 bonafide contenders; one to match up with Hendricks and one to wait in the wings in case of injury.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.



  10. Default

    Has there been any rumblings on the interwebz about a possible GSP return?
    There are many paths to freedom....not all are peaceful.


  11. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    12,684

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Has there been any rumblings on the interwebz about a possible GSP return?
    Why? The WW division hasn't been this exciting in years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.



+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •