Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking: Vitor Belfort Replaces Wanderlei Silva, Meets Chael Sonnen At UFC 175

Default Breaking: Vitor Belfort Replaces Wanderlei Silva, Meets Chael Sonnen At UFC 175

Breaking: Vitor Belfort Replaces Wanderlei Silva, Meets Chael Sonnen At UFC 175 - Fightline

According to a report out of Brazil by Combate, Wanderlei Silva has failed to pass his medical exams and will not meet Chael Sonnen this July at UFC 175. The report also stated that Vitor Belfort has been tabbed to step in and meet Sonnen.
    Interesting. Don't know if I believe it until the UFC officially confirms it, though.

Thats why I posted it in NoobJack, it's unconfirmed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

https://twitter.com/arielhelwani/sta...58294764494849

Helwani likely wouldn't be talking if it was untrue. Damn I was looking forward to that fight. The grudge had me invested

Just read a rumor that it's going to be at light heavyweight, but for the #1 middleweight contender. Seeing as how Vitor got both of his recent title shots from fighting at different weight classes, than for the title he fought for (or catch weights), I could see this as highly likely. Apparently Chael is going to comment on UFC Tonight, tonight, about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Just read a rumor that it's going to be at light heavyweight, but for the #1 middleweight contender. Seeing as how Vitor got both of his recent title shots from fighting at different weight classes, than for the title he fought for (or catch weights), I could see this as highly likely. Apparently Chael is going to comment on UFC Tonight, tonight, about it.
    Only in the UFC could a fight be at LHW for the #1 MW contender.

How on earth is Sonnen even in the running for MW top contender? Sonnen got his ass beat at his last fight at LHW and his last fight at MW. Sonnen is 2-3 in his last 5 fights!
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post

How on earth is Sonnen even in the running for MW top contender? Sonnen got his ass beat at his last fight at LHW and his last fight at MW. Sonnen is 2-3 in his last 5 fights!
    You know why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

7. Default

In before the shit hits the fan.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha. This is funny to me on so many different levels.

PS didnt chael (and I as well) call wandy pulling out of this fight a long fucking time ago.

PPS Chael smashes ViiTRTLESSor.

Well if this is true that is some absolute bullshit. Vitor would be fighting on the same card he was taken off of because he couldn't get clean in time.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

chael sonnen ‏@sonnench 27m
    None of the reports regarding Wand, Vitor, and me are complete. The only place to get the story is @UFCTonight 8pm Eastern, FOX SPORTS 1!
    Vitor Belfort ‏@vitorbelfort 17m
    We are cutting weight
    Estamos cortando o peso http://instagram.com/p/ojn0oLoWgM/
    interesting

Thread Information