Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking: Vitor Belfort Replaces Wanderlei Silva, Meets Chael Sonnen At UFC 175

Man, this fight is a TRT/steroid soap opera... I know it's blasphemy to say something bad about Wandy, but I've always believed that he was juiced up going back to the Pride days.

I think that I'm more interested in a Sonnen/Vitor fight as it's a good fight with less artificial BS around it. I also don't believe that Sonnen will actually get the title shot if he wins. Maybe I have too much faith, but passing over Jacare for Sonnen would be absurd and I'm assuming this is no different from all the other fights whose implications DW has changed when it suited him.

Very disappointing by Wand.

Hopefully Vitor beats Chael.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

GOddamn am I dissapointed in Wandy I hope Vitor wins for the sole reason that I've been seeing on the internet(dont know if its true) that winner gets a title shot and chael does not deserve that in the slightest.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	8.4 KB 
ID:	708Click image for larger version. 

Views:	39 
Size:	5.3 KB 
ID:	709Click image for larger version. 

Views:	43 
Size:	10.0 KB 
ID:	707Click image for larger version. 

Views:	39 
Size:	10.7 KB 
ID:	710

I know some people are gonna defend Wanderlei, but the reality is that he isn't fighting Sonnen. He either wanted no part of Sonnen, is a colossal idiot, or on drugs, maybe a couple of those things, probably a couple, in my opinion. You guys can pick for yourself though.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    Man, this fight is a TRT/steroid soap opera... I know it's blasphemy to say something bad about Wandy, but I've always believed that he was juiced up going back to the Pride days.

I think that I'm more interested in a Sonnen/Vitor fight as it's a good fight with less artificial BS around it. I also don't believe that Sonnen will actually get the title shot if he wins. Maybe I have too much faith, but passing over Jacare for Sonnen would be absurd and I'm assuming this is no different from all the other fights whose implications DW has changed when it suited him.
    Dana absolutely wants Chael in title fights. That is the one guy he won't fuck out of them.
    Last edited by The Donosaur; 05-29-2014 at 05:57 AM.
    USA! USA! USA!

Stealing is wrong!

what a disappointment from wand. all the talk and drama for nothing smh.

anyway, TRT or not vitor's going to destroy chael.

It's not so much that I want to see Chael lose, as I want Vitor to win.

I'm mad disappointed in Wanderlei as well. If he truly ran from a drug test then it's a monster blemish on his career.
    You have to know what you don't know.

I cannot believe Sonnen is now a win over Vitor Belfort, a LHW fight nonetheless, away from fighting for the MW title again.

Is there anybody here who legitimately thinks Chael Sonnen would have a chance in hell against Chris Weidman?

Here's another question: How many times have the coaches from TUF not fought?
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

I don't understand the licencing problem; Do you really need to have your licence 37 days prior to the fight?

Haven't there been times where a guy has gotten his licence a day or two before the fight?

Following the surprising announcement that Wanderlei Silva had been removed from his upcoming match-up at UFC 175 against Chael Sonnen, it appears that the reasons behind the sudden switch were with his failure to submit an application to fight in Nevada, and also his unwillingness to subject himself to random drug tests.
    With his career already spiraling down, and this on top of it, I think it's time to release him. There's no excuse for either of the things he failed to do...
    et noli esse incredulus sed fidelis
    “Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.” –Albert Einstein

Man this makes me lose so much respect for Wandy and he is one of my fav fighters of all time. I had a feeling some were going to end up being right and that this fight wasn't going to happen. I also don't know why I feel so disappointed in Wandy, I feel like deep down I knew he was on some type of drugs way back in his Pride days. Anyway what awful news. I hope Wandy just retires and goes away now
    Favorite Fights: Jonny Bones Jones, Wandy, Hendo, Cain, Matt Hughes, Melvin.

Most disliked fighters: Michael Bisping, Spankie Edgar, Alistair Overeem, Anderson Silva, Tim Sylvia, Chuck Liddell

Thread Information