+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC 173: Barao vs Dillashaw official discussion thread

Default UFC 173: Barao vs Dillashaw official discussion thread

Jingliang Li probably won it... I just turned it on in the third but it seemed like it was 1-1 going into the 3rd and Li won it... sounds like hes a solid prospect

edit: wow some1 scored it 30-27 for Michaud... I like the nickname the leech I knew is should have picked him =/ I have a feeling I wont do well tonight

if im Phillips I feel the momentum is in my favor despite being taken down twice... a lot of body shots seems like it will slow Sicilia down and open him up in the last 2 rounds... really fun first round

plus im a fan of the karate style fighters.. like WOOOOOOONNDERRRRR BOYYYY

Goldy selling this newcomer as a "Machida-like" fighter in both appearance and style. Jeezus fuck.

Aaaaaand Goldy now says they're almost done their "THIRD AND FINAL ROUND"....it's only the second. Yup, he's coked up again lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    Aaaaaand Goldy now says they're almost done their "THIRD AND FINAL ROUND"....it's only the second. Yup, he's coked up again lol.
    lol! good fight so far hope Phillips pulls it out

Was it just me or did Philips just totally nail some illegal upkicks while Scilia was posturing up, he was on his knee I believe for at least one but commentary no-sold it. Anybody else catch that?

Was it just me or did Philips just totally nail some illegal upkicks while Scilia was posturing up, he was on his knee I believe for at least one but commentary no-sold it. Anybody else catch that?
    no I didn't notice that... I did see a few shots to the back of the head from the bottom tho.. he just needs some hard grappling work and he could be exciting in the future

That first fight was excellent. This one, a whole lot sloppier but I enjoyed the hell outta that first bout.

Although I don't really see how Li got the second round for a 30-27 card, that slam and subsequent GNP and RNC attempt scored the round for Michaud IMO.

Props to Sam, Philips is raw and has talent but his TDD just killed his chances and it's not as though Sam's a real worldbeater. Good decision.

That first fight was excellent. This one, a whole lot sloppier but I enjoyed the hell outta that first bout.

Although I don't really see how Li got the second round for a 30-27 card, that slam and subsequent GNP and RNC attempt scored the round for Michaud IMO.
    pretty sure Michaud got the 30-27 since it was a split decision and I have no clue how Michaud got that 30-27.. but that last fight was really fun and this next one should be explosive too!

this whole card has really solid matchups good job by Silva on this 1

edit: woops misread the result... ya I thought Michaud got rd 2 silly me

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information