Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dollaway: Show money at UFN 41 not covering my expenses

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    Ummmm, do you know the difference between paying for a roundtrip flight for cornermen from say, Arizona to Las Vegas or Florida versus Arizona to Germany? Yeah, he's spending too much money, because it costs too much money. Dollaway isn't living like an NBA player, he's giving up a good slice sponsorship money fighting on these UFC overseas cards and he has to fly his crew out, UFC doesn't flip those bills. You're misinformed on the situation, going THROUGH a business course about handling money won't change the fundamental flaws in the UFC holding fights in far off locations where sponsorships are less prevalent.
    I totally agree with the cost realities and how this isn't purely poor money management. But is it possible that CB has more expensive camps because he's part of a less established gym that he's trying to build for himself?

I don't watch fight pass events because I don't want to pay for it, and it's not worth supporting, even illegally. F that noise.

Maybe the UFC should give a pass for the sponsors (on the $60k buy in) who want to support fighters fighting on Fight Pass.

On another note, I dont get all the hate for Fight Pass... I could think of a much worse way to spend ten dollars a month.

My only beef with Fight Pass is its lack of up to date news shows, they should have that shit posted the next day.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Thread Information