Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Dana White: Jones refusing to fight Goose, wants DC instead

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    The butthurt is strong with the Nazi

Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    The butthurt is strong with the Nazi
    you would know all about being butthurt wouldnt you 1intheass?

See what i did there?

Quote Originally Posted by bingo View Post

Found this a while ago. Apparently he posted it to his instagram account then deleted it shortly there after.
    translation: I want to fight DC now because he as a bad knee and this is by best shot of beating him.

1st Degree Black Belt American Kickboxing
    Belt: 2010 W.K.K.O U.S. Tournament Runner Up 132lbs.
    Silver Medal: 2011 W.K.A North American Tournament Runner Up 141lbs

I'm a big GSP, Cain, Aldo fan, and among others as well. I enjoy watching them fight and def cheer for them, but I don't have any emotional obsessive attachment to them. I don't know how fans reach that level of "attachment" seeing as there is nothing to gain from it emotionally. I could understand family, trainers, coaches, managers, teammates having that vested emotional interest but how a fan does, I can never understand.

Honest question for you guys out there that are upset with Jones not wanting to fight Gus next..... do you actually feel that Gus is the bigger threat to Jones over DC?
    Favorite Fights: Jonny Bones Jones, Wandy, Hendo, Cain, Matt Hughes, Melvin.

Most disliked fighters: Michael Bisping, Spankie Edgar, Alistair Overeem, Anderson Silva, Tim Sylvia, Chuck Liddell

Quote Originally Posted by MMA4EVERRR View Post
    I'm a big GSP, Cain, Aldo fan, and among others as well. I enjoy watching them fight and def cheer for them, but I don't have any emotional obsessive attachment to them. I don't know how fans reach that level of "attachment" seeing as there is nothing to gain from it emotionally. I could understand family, trainers, coaches, managers, teammates having that vested emotional interest but how a fan does, I can never understand.
    Someone to look up to and admire.

Quote Originally Posted by FedortheCan View Post
    Honest question for you guys out there that are upset with Jones not wanting to fight Gus next..... do you actually feel that Gus is the bigger threat to Jones over DC?
    no I don't. I feel DC is a bigger treat for sure. I do however feel Gus earned his shot and is still a treat to Bones. It not right for Bones to try and block him from getting a shot. He is not boss he is the Champ. It is his job to fight not make matches. Plus I want DC to be 100% when he gets a shot. I don't want Jones to beat a DC that will be 80% at best. He should fight DC after the knee heals and Gus in the mean time. He wants DC so bad. get motivated and beat gus for a 2nd time

Quote Originally Posted by FedortheCan View Post

Currently, with Cormier's injured knee/LCL which might require ACL surgery, yes.

Honestly, if it wasnt for the knee and that the Goose fight was already planned... I wouldnt care if it was DC or Goose.. but the fact is, everyone knew the UFC was planning the rematch (as long as both won their last fights - Manuwa and Tex). Jones knew Goose was next and even started to shit talk him after his Tex win. But now that DC is talking about injuries, Jones clearly wants to take advantage of that.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Currently, with Cormier's injured knee/LCL which might require ACL surgery, yes.

Honestly, if it wasnt for the knee and that the Goose fight was already planned... I wouldnt care if it was DC or Goose.. but the fact is, everyone knew the UFC was planning the rematch (as long as both won their last fights - Manuwa and Tex). Jones knew Goose was next and even started to shit talk him after his Tex win. But now that DC is talking about injuries, Jones clearly wants to take advantage of that.
    well said cat.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA4EVERRR View Post
    Pretty much how I feel. I think some of these guys masturbate to their fighter's highlight reels.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Thread Information