Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Dana White: Jones refusing to fight Goose, wants DC instead

Man this is great news for the sport. Jones vs Gus 2. Should be a hell of a fight again. If Gus wins, we get Jones vs Gus 3, if Jones wins in Jones vs Gus 2, we get maybe even the more anticipated fight of Jones vs DC. Good stuff
    Favorite Fights: Jonny Bones Jones, Wandy, Hendo, Cain, Matt Hughes, Melvin.

Most disliked fighters: Michael Bisping, Spankie Edgar, Alistair Overeem, Anderson Silva, Tim Sylvia, Chuck Liddell

Jones is such a dick. He wants to have a full training camp AND attend his brothers wedding??? The ego on some people to not just comply with the whim of your employer without first being spoken to.
    LJS-NEMS

Quote Originally Posted by Supe View Post
    Jones is such a dick. He wants to have a full training camp AND attend his brothers wedding??? The ego on some people to not just comply with the whim of your employer without first being spoken to.
    yeah, that completely explains why he wants an injured Cormier, after stating Daniel hadn't done anything to earn the shot.
    I'm convinced.

I do agree that dana is a fool for not learning from his mistakes and announcing fights before he's got signed contracts, but there is still a lot of hink surrounding jones.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Supe View Post
    Hard to believe Jones isnt full of shit in that statement.. If all he wanted was a full training camp and to be able to attend his brothers wedding, why did he release the video talking about wanting to fight Cormier and letting us know that, 'It was his career, not ours"?
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Cormier: Jones fighting Gus? I'll have a brownie and beer
    http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news...wnie-and-beer/
    dc_mma
    Just got word Jones is fighting Gustafson again in September. So I will enjoy this brownie, spend some time with my family and get my knee fixed. It'll all work out. We will be the champion. Maybe take my two beautiful babies to Disneyland or something. Thanks for all the support guys. I love you all. #dcchamp2015 #kingofthegrind

@jerr209
    @dc_mma @JonnyBones u really want bones to win??

Daniel Cormier @dc_mma
    Yes I do. Hes the champion long reigning means more to fight him for title. DC
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

What the fuck is he drinking, a Shocktop? You don't fruit the beer, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

beer and ice cream is never a good digestive strategy.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Personally, if I'm drinking a beer, I'm eating chips or nuts, nothing else. I've never been a beer with a meal guy.

Also I like that the fight is announced without consulting the champ. It's aggressive, and makes the champ look bad if he turns down a fight.
    USA! USA! USA!

Stealing is wrong!

Beer with ice cream would certainly be a strategy to enjoy crappy food and still lose weight because you shit your pants.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Not really a sweets guy, but a scoop of vanilla ice cream in a stout is legit.

Thread Information