+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Dana White: Jones refusing to fight Goose, wants DC instead

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    because they have a family, kids, a life outside of fighting. I get being champion comes with having little time for those things - but we cant expect a guy to do this year after year. I saw something say that Robbie Lawler hasnt seen his wife and kids in something like 14 weeks. Thats fucking crazy.
    I would be more sympathetic if Jones hadn't crashed a Bentley into a pole while hammered with two random chicks during time he could've spent with his family if seeing his family was such a big issue.

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    I would be more sympathetic if Jones hadn't crashed a Bentley into a pole while hammered with two random chicks during time he could've spent with his family if seeing his family was such a big issue.
    dont throw stones while living in a glass house. I dont know you, but i will assume you too are not perfect. Should we judge you based off your mistakes rather than the good things you have done? What was the car crash - over 2 - 3 years ago? Lets give you millions of dollars at 23-24 years old and see the mistakes you make.

Whatcha gonna do Brother, when the New World Order destroys you?

thats a long shot at best. 12 months in a year so you want a guy to go through a 3 month camp fight - take a week off - then jump back into a 3 month camp? Not to mention damage from fight to fight. Thats not realistic imo.
    ...most camps are 6 weeks, not 12.

Quote Originally Posted by FedortheCan View Post
    I will say one thing, if any champion in the history of the UFC deserves a little bit of a layoff, its Jones. Besides that toe injury, the dude has been pumping out fights every 6 months. Against the cream of the crop too. With that being said, I guarantee he ends up fighting Goose by sept.
    Champions should be fighting every 6 months. Belfort and sonnen are the cream of...what crop, exactly?

dont throw stones while living in a glass house. I dont know you, but i will assume you too are not perfect. Should we judge you based off your mistakes rather than the good things you have done? What was the car crash - over 2 - 3 years ago? Lets give you millions of dollars at 23-24 years old and see the mistakes you make.
    ...or, we could just pretend he's a hella family man.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

wait....did you just say Genki Sudo unretired?

He was in town visiting his family when the DUI occurred.
    LJS-NEMS

Quote Originally Posted by Supe View Post
    He was in town visiting his family when the DUI occurred.
    Yet those two honeys who were in the Bentley with him weren't his family, nor were they his child's mother....anyway its cut up, Jones is a class act.

Infidelity ain't no thang. Tiga Tiga Woods, y'all.

That is irrelevant to my point. You can't say he shouldn't take a fight because needs to spend time with his family meanwhile when he had time to spend with his family he spent it drunk driving with two bitches in a Bentley. I never got a DUI because I cannot drink or drive and I've never refused to do my job because I needed time with my family. I will also go out on a limb and say I am a better person than Jones, if I acted the way Jones acts I would be ashamed of myself.

Just a question, if a story were to come out tomorrow saying Jones viciously murdered somebody on video,what excuse would you use to defend him then? Because I am sure you would find one...

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    That is irrelevant to my point. You can't say he shouldn't take a fight because needs to spend time with his family meanwhile when he had time to spend with his family he spent it drunk driving with two bitches in a Bentley.
    I didnt say Jones shouldnt fight because he needs to spend time with his family - i said its unrealistic to expect a CHAMPION to defend his belt 3 times a year for the reasons given - which was more than just family. It was you who jumped to the conclussion i was saying Jones shouldnt have to do it for the reasons given.

Oh and as for the two Bitches as you put it - one was a highschool friend - Cara Johnson, the other was not known before by Jones according to articles. Can we just for a second ask ourselves if the second girl was a friend of Cara's i mean girls do go out together right? they dont go out by themselves?

Pic: Jon Jones' female passenger, Cara Johnson, who was in the car that "Bones" crashed in Binghamton, N.Y., earlier this month. Johnson -- who played women's basketball at Bryant University -- is a high school friend of the UFC Light Heavyweight Champion, according to SportsIllustrated.com. She was one of two females in Jones' Bentley at the time of the crash. For more on the Jones DWI incident, including details from his arraignment hearing earlier this week, click here.
    http://www.mmamania.com/2012/5/30/30...n-the-car-that

and

MMA Mania gives us the head up that Cara Johnson was a former college basketball player who went to high-school with Jones; we’re not sure who this Vojsitek broad is.
    http://www.cagepotato.com/not-that-i...y-into-a-pole/

Just a question, if a story were to come out tomorrow saying Jones viciously murdered somebody on video,what excuse would you use to defend him then? Because I am sure you would find one...
    right, defending a stupud DUI at 24 years old is the same as murder. Way to jump to the extreme with that one my friend.

Question: If a report came out saying Jones abuses children - would YOU believe it. Since it appears Jones can do no right in 95% of ppls eyes. Dana pops off and all of a sudden is reliable source for information.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    Yet those two honeys who were in the Bentley with him weren't his family, nor were they his child's mother....anyway its cut up, Jones is a class act.
    FG, do you have and girls who are friends that are not family, or your wife? Or is that to hard to believe because well its Jon Jones....
    Last edited by BonesKnows; 06-03-2014 at 03:55 PM. Reason: added to my post.

Whatcha gonna do Brother, when the New World Order destroys you?

Threesome with your baby momma at home ain't no thang.

I didnt say Jones shouldnt fight because he needs to spend time with his family - i said its unrealistic to expect a CHAMPION to defend his belt 3 times a year for the reasons given - which was more than just family. It was you who jumped to the conclussion i was saying Jones shouldnt have to do it for the reasons given.

Oh and as for the two Bitches as you put it - one was a highschool friend - Cara Johnson, the other was not known before by Jones according to articles. Can we just for a second ask ourselves if the second girl was a friend of Cara's i mean girls do go out together right? they dont go out by themselves?

http://www.mmamania.com/2012/5/30/30...n-the-car-that

and

http://www.cagepotato.com/not-that-i...y-into-a-pole/
    So because he knew them already means that they are outstanding citizens and he wasn't fucking them? And you did say that he shouldn't have to fight so he could spend time with his family. I don't see how you can deny that when it is written in plain text.

right, defending a stupud DUI at 24 years old is the same as murder. Way to jump to the extreme with that one my friend.

Question: If a report came out saying Jones abuses children - would YOU believe it. Since it appears Jones can do no right in 95% of ppls eyes. Dana pops off and all of a sudden is reliable source for information.

I was referencing the fact that you literally defend every single moronic thing he does regardless of what it is. I wasn't comparing his DUI to murder although it could've very well resulted in it. I also don't even believe Dana, I actually have said more than once in this thread that I think he is making it all up. I'm just baffled at the excuses you make for Jones.
    Last edited by IceCold48; 06-03-2014 at 04:10 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information