Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Dana White too successful of a gambler for the Palms, ordered to cut back his play

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    You don't turn 3 million in to 4+ billion by being dumb.

I know Dana bashing is all the rage and I know that no matter what he does well, he will always be "an idiot" but I just don't think he's unintelligent.
    he is good at what he does or at this point I might say what he did, but he'd be a lost puppy in a room of successful intellectual and educated people.

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    It's weird how something can be your whole life, and then boom, you barely even care about it anymore. That's how life works, I guess.

I don't think Dana is particularly smart. I think he is loud, and has connections, end of story.
    I agree if it wasn't for his rich friends he'd be serving Roy burgers at McDonalds lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    What happens in a room full of successful intellectual and educated people?
    Butt sex
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

4. Default

call DW what you want but lazy isn't one of the Ya it helped big time having two rich friends but they made him work for it. If he would of did a bad job it most likely would of went under. Other big bussiness men would love to talk like DW but there more upper class, but they say it behind closed door. Many of them make DW look like a chior boy

I am a Colts fan. Jim Irsay owns the Colts. Jim Irsay is richer than Dana White (probably). Jim Irsay can barely spell Jim Irsay. Most successful people are intelligent, some aren't. There are different levels of intelligence. Dana isn't a complete idiot by any means, but he isn't anything particularly special. You can be average, and under the right circumstances, be extremely successful.
    USA! USA! USA!

Stealing is wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by lwbrewer View Post
    call DW what you want but lazy isn't one of the Ya it helped big time having two rich friends but they made him work for it. If he would of did a bad job it most likely would of went under. Other big bussiness men would love to talk like DW but there more upper class, but they say it behind closed door. Many of them make DW look like a chior boy
    He did do a bad job and they almost went under. They were bleeding a lot money and looking to sell before TUF, which only happened because of Lorenzo. Dana was against a reality show but Lorenzo overruled him
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    You can be average, and under the right circumstances, be extremely successful.
    Like Michael Bolton
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Like Michael Bolton
    You take that back.
    USA! USA! USA!

Stealing is wrong!

Thread Information